[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Mos Eisley Cantina band up to now? Are they secretely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: catina.jpg (19 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
catina.jpg
19 KB, 620x414
What's the Mos Eisley Cantina band up to now? Are they secretely Sith Lords?
>>
Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes is dadrock
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 696x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 696x592
>>64273897
Such an interesting genre of music. Very unique.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (100 KB, 512x704) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
100 KB, 512x704
>>64273897
A SITH LORD?
>>
>>64273897

No, no, no, they're Bith, not Sith.
>>
>>64274007
go listen to some Jizz you pretnetious loogan
>>
>>64273897
>band is all the same alien
Fucking racists need to diversify their band
>>
>>64273897
>What's the Mos Eisley Cantina band up to now?

the band broke up about 20 years ago. last i heard they did a few reunion gigs and went on the road supporting van halen.
>>
>>64273897
They're not so secretly Jizz Lords
>>
>>64273897
They're EDM DJs now.
>>
>>64273897
After Files Mavis dominating Jizz they could never recover
>>
Why the fuck does every Cantina thread start talking about jizz?
>>
>>64275887
Leave this thread.
>>
>>64273897
Why is there no "Behind the Music" documentary on this? The drinking and death stick abuse was unimaginable. There was that one scene from "Decline of The outer rim civilization" you know the scene in the swimming pool at the Hutts Palace.
>>
PLAY THAT SAME SONG
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.