[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little bit '99% Occupy Protest biased', but this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
A little bit '99% Occupy Protest biased', but this was legit the best screener season screener '15 I actually saw (which might indicate how average-quality the screeners were this year).

>even Gosling who's normally boring was not entirely boring
>dat scene were Margot Robbie with the weird American-Australian basically told you; and just you /tv/ers to fuck off, you'll never get to fuck her.

Any way, your thoughts?
>>
It was good but the theater was completely empty except for me. But I could see why nobody would understand it.

selena gomez got fat
>>
>>64271043
is it ridiculously dumbed down from the books? I figure it will be entertaining but not really explain the book at all same as with the blindside, its the same author
>>
>>64271162
nah there are 3 comedic scenes that dumb it down abit, but desu act more as satire and dont really detract from the film. Really well told overall.
>>
did it flop?
>>
>>64271162
It is 'dumbed down' but in a more creative and/or explanatory way then you'd expect (and I mean not in a necessarily bad way) so yes, give it a watch.
>>
>>64271043
They kinda made Christian Bale a bit more autistic retarded in the opening scenes then they should have
>>
>>64271043
>weird American-Australian

weird American-Australian accent, I meant to say
>>
>>64271272
he's playing a guy with severe aspergers the stories about it in the book were pretty funny.

>>64271215
>>64271248
thats good, I was worried they were going to push it to be too much like wolf of wall street
>>
>>64271076
you, I and every straight male would still go there, come on.
>>
Thanks for starting a second thread on this movie and not posting in the one that was already up.
>>
>>64271326
They eased off his aspergers pretty much in the second part of the movie, I would say
>>
>>64271350
the other one is a bait OP
>>
>>64271350
ctrl+f'd big short and no results, friend. Granted, I didn't type 'big short' in the opening post either.

If you meant, >>64269365 , you're a moron.
>>
>>64271379
>>64271415
How is that bait? How am I a moron?
>>
>>64271415
>>64270075
>>
Better than Too Big to Fail
>>
>>64271449
Didnt see that one just saw the retard one
>>
>>64271366
it probably would've been uncomfortable if they hadn't. I haven't seen it yet though I'm going to tonight
>>
>>64271449
My thread's now the dominant male, 8 thread shit.
>>
>>64271665
Yeah, it would have been fucking hard to write otherwise. But yeah, it's good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.