[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sicario.jpg (971 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
971 KB, 1000x1500
I didn't like this.
>>
>>64270337

Tbh senpai it was pretty generic and dull for the most part. Enemy was way better and I'm disappointed he went on to make such an uninspired movie.
>>
Why does Benicio always do these drab movies?
>>
>>
>>64270337

Me neither. Although I did like the camera work a lot and have good expectations out Blade Runner 2.
>>
i did

it has become the meme hivemind opinion to hate it here, though
>>
>>64270337
I didn't understand literally anything that happened in this movie
>>
CIA psyop recognized
>>
Operator: The Movie
>>
File: benicio.jpg (50 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
benicio.jpg
50 KB, 900x506
>>64270337
Nothing will make sense to your pleb ears
>>
File: download.png (32 KB, 350x351) Image search: [Google]
download.png
32 KB, 350x351
no worries senpai, there is a whole website devoted for people like you
>>
>>64270337
ok
>>
>>64270337
because no faggots and the female lead is a total failure? reddit is that way buddy.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64270337
Yeah everything felt kinda pointless storywise. Like those scenes with mexican cop eating breakfast. The only good part was the hitman going into the mansion.
>>
>>64270337
It was OK. Not a very deep and serious film, just a good action flick.
>>
I loved it. Loved the performances, loved the soundtrack, loved the pacing, loved the cinematography, loved everything. Leaves you with a big feeling of unease in this morally grey area.
Denis Villeneuve should try to make a horror movie because the tension in his movies is almost too real. Waiting for Blade Runner 2
>>
>this is wolf country now

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64270567
>not deep

Go back to reddit
>>
>>64270565
why is that pointless? The movie presents you with multiple perspectives of how a specific person views the situation and depending of how you view it can look like every side is bad/good
>>
>>64270497
>>64270553
>>64270667
you must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>64270667
>Spicario
>not not deep

Go back to your black father's testicles and fucking stay there.
>>
>muh main protagonist
>but i didnt connect to the characters
>but it was pointless
That is the whole point you fucking mouthbreathers, its supposed to depict the harsh realities and bleakness of the fucking cartel landscape, this isnt fucking female die hard, it shows her true futility in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>64270553
>the female lead is a total failure

How can you be so delusional and superficial?

Please see: >>64268927
>>
>>64270783
nah.
>>
>>64270387

female detected
>>
Ok plebbit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.