[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Godlike-tier films.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The_Matrix_Poster.jpg (29 KB, 290x401) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Poster.jpg
29 KB, 290x401
ITT: Godlike-tier films.
>>
I think you posted the wrong movie m8. Matrix is mediocre at best.
>>
>>64269446
Maybe, it just got me and I liked it a lot. What movie You think is godtier?
>>
File: In_Bruges_Poster.jpg (55 KB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
In_Bruges_Poster.jpg
55 KB, 392x294
>>64269559
Pic related and Snatch spring to mind. Matrix is just one of those movies that feels like its tied too close to the era it was made. I don't know anybody whos seen or even wanted to see it in the last solid decade.
>>
>>64269559
its kinda hard to consider it god-tier simply because it might be the league leader in stolen/repackaged ideas. if we made a list of the movies it takes from and you actually watched them, you would understand the problem.

it also is a little too in the moment and tied to its era, as the other guy said. it simply doesn't have legs or staying power.
>>
>>64269688
just another gay bong with no taste
>>
>>64270260
But I'm a straight amerifat with great taste.
>>
>>64269270
>pic not related
>>
>>64269270
It's a film that I've mastered
>>
>>64269270
The time for a sequel/reboot is near.
I wonder if they let the Watchowski brother-thing to have any input in it.
>>
>>64269270
The Matrix is a movie at best.
>>
>>64271503
Do they have any checks left to cash after JA? I'd highly doubt it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.