[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Man in the High Castle any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tmithc.jpg (29 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
tmithc.jpg
29 KB, 636x358
Is the Man in the High Castle any good?
>>
was wondering the same thing
>>
It's alright. I thought the end was pretty weak. The girl is annoying and I hate her chin, the japs and nazis are the best actors.
>>
Maybe.
>>
shitty quality and bad actors.
plot is interesting tho
>>
Decent, nothing mindblowing except that it shows that everyone would've been better off if the nazis had won WW2.
>>
>>64269378
Yeah I want oppengruppenfurers (or whatever he is called) family.
>>
The assassination attempt scene was one of the most memorable scenes i've seen in TV series for some time.

Its okayish series tho.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30_15-42-30.png (553 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30_15-42-30.png
553 KB, 1024x600
>>64269435
Yeah I love that whole character, how he is a Nazi and is hinted that he murdered a lot of people at death camps, all the while he is also an upstanding, honest man with a strong sense of duty and honor.

I kinda want to be like that, except for the murderin'.

>>64269541
Also loved how he walked and not ran for the gun in pic related
>>
Decent series, bad guys are the most enjoyable characters, good guys are unlikable.
>>
Its sci-fi channel tier.
>>
found it pretty dull ngl, the premise was interesting but it really pulled out the stops to be as bland and uninspired as possible.
>>
>>64269263
It's really frustrating, none of the resistance characters are particularly sympathetic and they're the ones we spend the most time with, the divide between Japanese and Nazi America and the looming conflict is way more intriguing, but we only get snippets of it.

Old Hitler also looks completely ridiculous and I couldn't help but laugh at him whenever he was on screen.
>>
>>64269263
No. Its a waste of time. I regret the time I spent watching it
>>
It's good but it gets fucking retarded near the end.
>Magic films that can see the future
>>
>>64269263
yes, starts a bit slow but it's good.
>>
>>64272110
This

I guess they'll explain it in the next series or some shit
>>
>>64269263
It's sooooooooo sloooooooooow.
>>
Last three episodes dragged on, all the saved it was the German and Japan aspects. I couldn't get into the resistance at all outside of Frank.

Hope they tome down on the flags next season, I know where it's set.
>>
>>64272709
>Hope they tome down on the flags

Isn't it supposed to be like that in totalitarian nazi state?
>>
Watched first two episode and don't want to watch anymore because I'm disgusted and know what exactly going to happen. First stupid hot girl has to get involved in shit and deliver a stupid film reel, her fiance tells her she is stupid and just throw it away, but nope woman are attention whores. Nazi and Japs find out and guess who gets punished? The guy. They kill his sister and nephew/ niece . While all this is going on she is in another state with some good looking badboy type and I already know whats going to happen there, she is going to cuck her fiance with this guy because it's 2016 and all boys in relationships should be willing to be cucks.
>>
>>64273239
youre wrong lmao
>>
>>64273239
Fucking women...is there even one that isn't a whore?
>>
The retardation of the bad guys never ceases to amaze me. That one "im a fooking legend" guy could have killed them so many times if it wasn't for plot armor.
>>
Surprised I am agreeing with most here.

IMO, it started off good, with an awesome concept from PKD. From her first scene, I wondered to myself, "what the hell is wrong with the lead actress?" She is affected to the extreme, the character makes back to back stupid decisions and she is generally annoying. The writing is bad, the cinematography is bad.

I finished the season because I was hoping for a PKD mindfuck to redeem it all, but I was wrong. Will not watch S02.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.