[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr /who/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 18
File: Cover Full.jpg (2 MB, 1688x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cover Full.jpg
2 MB, 1688x1500
Diary of River Song is post-Husbands edition

Previously, on who >>64246232
>>
>>64267250
>Diary of River Song is post-Husbands edition

OP here just proving my point:

In the first audio, River has her sonic trowel from The Husbands of River Song.

In the second audio, River has a sonic screwdriver. It would kind of ruin the emotional weight if she already had a different one in The Husbands of River Song.

In the third audio, River is comfortable with the idea that the Doctor has more bodies than One-Eleven. In fact, she speculates that it's down to her giving him regeneration energy in Let's Kill Hitler. In The Husbands of River Song, she won't even consider the idea and doesn't realize Twelve is the Doctor.
>>
So, I repost
What episodes do you think would become liked radically more or radically less in the future compared to now? And why?
>>
>>64267386
I agree with the anon in the last thread that Hell Bent will be more liked and Whithouse's water ones less liked

Kill the Moon will be remembered as an absolute classic IMO. Watch it happen.

I think Face the Raven will be remembered worse because people feel its end was wrecked by Hell Bent (arguably)
>>
>>64267451
But Whithouse's episode is GOAT.
>>
>>64267687
Where does the conversation go from here? Obviously I disagree with you. Do you want to talk about it, or just state we disagree? I don't mind at all matey
>>
>>64267739
Let's just agree to disagree. Before the Flood was disappointing but Under the Lake was GOAT.
>>
>>64267687
Nah, it wasn't GOAT. Running around underwater base was cool, if you are into running around bases from ghosts. The second part of the plot was driven by fake-out that ultimately amounted to nothing good. Bootstrap paradox is not a good twist.
Fisher King did not make it worth it either.
>>
Welcome to /who/
>>
Have been watching the new Who episodes a bit. Whats with the niggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rJMx0CtmA
>>
>>64266995

All this proves is that diary of river song, along with every other audio, is not canon
>>
>>64267908
Every companion has a black boyfriend. And it's because the show airs on the BBC.
>>
>>64267250
Is this a real thing? They should really make McGann the new Doctor after Capaldi leaves. Isn't he like 10 years younger than him anyway and McGann only had one real appearance. (At least I think so. I'm new to this stuff.)
>>
>>64267967
Except for Martha who has White boyfriend.
>>
>>64268007
It's a set of audio plays.
>>
File: pizap-com14130872853111[1].jpg (89 KB, 1023x573) Image search: [Google]
pizap-com14130872853111[1].jpg
89 KB, 1023x573
Clara the smuggest cunt in the all of time and space.
>>
>>64268007
>Is this a real thing?

Yes, an official audio spin-off. It's really quite good.

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-diary-of-river-song-series-01-1313

>They should really make McGann the new Doctor after Capaldi leaves.

I'd love that, but the chance is beyond slim.

>Isn't he like 10 years younger than him anyway

Same age actually!

>and McGann only had one real appearance.

One big appearance in the 90s as the current doctor, in a TV movie, one small appearance in a 2013 minisode as a flashback thing.

However if you count sheer number of stories, he probably has more than any other Doctor to be honest - so many comics, novels, audio dramas, etc. He particularly excels in audio dramas, which he's been doing for about 15 years now, as the Doctor.
>>
>>64268080
She doesn't look very smug there.
>>
>>64268080
Literally nothing she says in that pic is smug mate. Do you have trouble reading emotions?
>>
>>64267317
First audio - She didn't get the trowel in Husbands.
Second audio - That's clearly the trowel, they sound the same.
Third audio - She was drugged. Plus perhaps this incident sparked her interest in making sure there weren't any more faces.
>>
>>64268080
SMUG!
>>
>>64268080
>Ha ha, I'm immortal now and I've got a Tardis. Stick that up yer arse Doctor.
>>
>>64268220
>That's clearly the trowel, they sound the same.

She literally calls it the sonic screwdriver in the second audio.
>>
>>64268220

1) That wasn't my suggestion, just a point that she had the trowel. She certainly is more likely to use it when the Doctor isn't around.

2) Uhh, I wasn't going off sound, I was going by how she flat-out refers to it as the SONIC SCREWDRIVER.

3) You realise how much of a stretch that is right? Why go the super convoluted route and not just accept the obvious answer, that Diary is post Husbands? E-mail enquires @ big finish if you're that stressed about it.
>>
Who aged better, capaldi or mcgann?

Mcgann appears younger and slightly melted, capaldi wears his age with dignity
>>
>>64268478

McGann definitely. He appears not to age.
>>
>>64266978
The screwdriver was probably a mistake on the writers' part. It's mentioned once, in the second episode, while in the first one (which leads directly into the second) she uses her trowel. So she's either carrying both items around (unlikely, since they do pretty much the same thing) or she just slipped and called it a screwdriver once.

>>64266995
>In the third audio, River is comfortable with the idea that the Doctor has more bodies than One-Eleven. In fact, she speculates that it's down to her giving him regeneration energy in Let's Kill Hitler. In The Husbands of River Song, she won't even consider the idea and doesn't realize Twelve is the Doctor.
That's a fair point, but it can be explained with the writers simply not knowing the full plot of Husbands, and thus doing the same thing (River meeting a "future" Doctor), but going at it in different ways. It wouldn't be the first time in Doctor Who history. Also, you could just as easily see her reluctance to accept the existance of a post-Eleven Doctor in Husbands as a consequence of the previous one she met being a fake.

But the main reason I don't think this works is the appearance of Eight in The Diary of River Song, when in Forest of the Dead she says that she last met him on Darillium. It's true that they don't actually "meet" properly, but it still doesn't sit well with Forest and it cheapens Husbands a bit.

>>64268279
>3) You realise how much of a stretch that is right? Why go the super convoluted route and not just accept the obvious answer, that Diary is post Husbands? E-mail enquires @ big finish if you're that stressed about it.
Not that anon, but it's not obvious at all. There's literally one detail pointing to that (the mention of the screwdriver), while River and The Doctor's continuity points the other way, and the rest could go either way.
You're the one who seems stressed. Take a chill pill, we're just discussing Doctor Who continuity.
>>
>>64268498

But what defines ageing well? Looking young, or looking sophisticated while old?
>>
>>64268552
Still being fuckable.
>>
>>64268543
>since they do pretty much the same thing

In Husbands the trowel is more of a combat weapon, if I remember right she only ever uses it to shoot and hold back people and not to fix anything

>>64268563
>implying you don't want to be fucked by the twelve inch capaldick
>>
>>64268543

>The screwdriver was probably a mistake on the writers' part. It's mentioned once, in the second episode, while in the first one (which leads directly into the second) she uses her trowel. So she's either carrying both items around (unlikely, since they do pretty much the same thing) or she just slipped and called it a screwdriver once.

That's a fair point desu anon.

>That's a fair point, but it can be explained with the writers simply not knowing the full plot of Husbands

IIRC Moff was in contact with them while writing Husbands (hence the sonic trowel mention) so I'd expect them to have a pretty good idea

>Also, you could just as easily see her reluctance to accept the existance of a post-Eleven Doctor in Husbands as a consequence of the previous one she met being a fake.

Eh that doesn't really work for me at all but I admit it's possible.

Should one of us just e-mail Big Finish and ask them?
>>
>I'm having some me time

what did he mean by this? Was it a masturbation joke?
>>
>>64268575
>implying you don't want to be fucked by the twelve inch capaldick
I'm outright stating it. He's a good actor but he looks far too old and haggard for me to find attractive.
>>
>>64268606
He's going to fuck Maisie Williams.
>>
>>64268575
>In Husbands the trowel is more of a combat weapon, if I remember right she only ever uses it to shoot and hold back people and not to fix anything
She uses it on a door in The Boundless Sea, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>64268478
they are both the same age? DAMN
mcgann looks 40 while capaldi looks 60
>>
>>64268681

But that's kind of my point. Moff designed it as a weapon, and the big finish writers not understanding its purpose thought it to be a reskinned sonic screwdriver even though way back in S1 jack had a sonic blaster
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAnyYitia3E

fuck I forgot how based 9 was
>>
basement mcgann can still come back

he is the doctor!
>>
>>64268834
>>
This would be so fucking amazing

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/630200/Doctor-Who-Tim-Roth-interested-replacing-Peter-Capaldi
>>
>>64268599
>Should one of us just e-mail Big Finish and ask them?
A few days ago, an anon wanted to e-mail them to ask exactly that question. I don't know if he ever got round to it.
>>
>>64269081
They reply to their enquires e-mail within a day and are nice and polite. I'd do it right now but I'm on my phone and the mail app has messed up todfay
>>
File: Fuck me Daddy-3.jpg (387 KB, 992x768) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me Daddy-3.jpg
387 KB, 992x768
Reminder we're all gonna be jealous of him next year.
>>
File: R6SJBOo.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
R6SJBOo.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
Nicholas Briggs taking a "Big Finish" on Matt Smith's face when?
>>
>>64269347
you pasting his picture doesn't make it so, hes not even a fucking actor or British.
>>
How can the Doctor, Missy and Clara hide in a Spaceship full of murderers and killers that are looking for them? Like the spaceship rescues them from certain death but the Doctor, Clara and Missy are researched throughout the universe...
>>
>>64269503
I dunno, the cupboard?
>>
>>64269503
the stupid raven shit was dumb
literally making it follow you through time, even in the time vortex? Doubt it
>>
>>64267317
>It would kind of ruin the emotional weight if she already had a different one in The Husbands of River Song.
Why? A screwdriver she didn't get from the Doctor would carry no emotional weight at all. And it could easily have been just a mistake at the scripting stage.
>>
>>64269585
I'm trying to make them think they're not the Doctor, Missy and Clara by some clever trick. Like stopping one of their hearts or something.
>>
>>64269605
Having a sonic screwdriver not from the Doctor is needlessly convoluted
>>
>>64267250
How do they explain 8 meeting River Song and yet 10 not recognizing her?
>>
>>64269655
She doesn't reveal her identity to 8, plus it's not a physical meeting (it's aural)
>>
File: ha ha ha.jpg (45 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha.jpg
45 KB, 944x531
>>64267386
People will grudgingly come around on Sleep No More, which works much better on repeat viewings. Rather than think of it as the turd in the punch bowl of this season, they will come to think of it as the mildly interesting Gatiss attempt in the punch bowl of this season. It's not GREAT Doctor Who, but it's OK Doctor Who, which is still not Fear Her Doctor Who.
>>
Let the doctor into your soul!
>>
>Dr. Who meets babby Davros
Literal fanfiction tier shite.
>>
>>64267386
The Girl Who Died is going to be like one of those Classic Who stories that fans didn't like on airing but was re-evaluated decades later.
Being overhyped as HOLY SHIT ITS GOING TO BE LIKE MOTOE AND LISTEN COMBINED!!! didn't do it any favours.
>>
>>64267386

I think people will slowly come around on In The Forest of the Night.
>>
File: 1445768015860111.jpg (112 KB, 1349x1020) Image search: [Google]
1445768015860111.jpg
112 KB, 1349x1020
>>
Yay! 2150 AD has just started on Moviemix.
>>
>>64268755
What's wrong with looking 60 when you're damn near to actually being 60?
>>
>>64273028
That's not knocking Capaldi, it's just pointing out that for all the memes about McGann he is prime TSUJ Tier.
>>
After escaping death at the hands of the terrible Capt'n One Eye, the Doctor, Clara and Missy materialise in a Spaceship full of mass murderers. When murderers start killing each other, the Doctor can't resist a good mystery, and even if he's going to blow the ship up anyway because its destruction is a fixed point, he wants to resolve the murder mystery...
>>
>>64272781
As a fan of both grills, this is correct.
>>
>>64273508
>When murderers start killing each other, the Doctor can't resist a good mystery, and even if he's going to blow the ship up anyway because its destruction is a fixed point, he wants to resolve the murder mystery.

Are you going to publish this somehow when it's complete, so we can all read it?
>>
Question: would 12 willingly blow up a spaceship full of murderers?

>>64273553
Yes.
>>
>>64273573
If you stopped being such an atheist and watched the Christmas special, you'd see that he tries to SAVE a spaceship full of murderers.
>>
File: 0822 - o7Vzo8w.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0822 - o7Vzo8w.png
42 KB, 400x400
>finally watch christmas episode
>wasnt even christmassy
>>
>>64268035

They put that right by hooking her up with Mickey and apologised for their mistake by hooking Donna up with two nigs.
>>
>>64273646
But then he just fucks off because he just can't and when the guy tries to look for survivors he tells him not to bother because they're not worth it. But if the event is a fixed point, he'd have to do it, right? Or do I have to find some kind of dilemma?
>>
>>64273633
But right girl is made of legs.
>>
Will we ever get a Dalek companion?
>>
File: Clara arse.png (525 KB, 2164x1752) Image search: [Google]
Clara arse.png
525 KB, 2164x1752
>>64273633
>cracking bum
>>
>>64273876
I am support of a Dalek companion.
>>
>>64267967
>Every companion has a black boyfriend.
>>
>>64272781
Left girl has some curves but unfortunately has pancake tits

Right has the torso and hips of a prepubescent boy but is a redhead with nice legs

Left is the correct choice
>>
File: 14480528856481.jpg (68 KB, 842x720) Image search: [Google]
14480528856481.jpg
68 KB, 842x720
>>64274003
>>
>>64273733
>But if the event is a fixed point, he'd have to do it, right?
If you're going to make it a fixed point, make up a good reason why it is one (e.g. it ends up having huge consequences for the galaxy or something).
It might be fun to have the Doctor hoping all the way through the story that something else causes the destruction of the ship, and being let down every time, until by the end of the story he's given up and is just "welp better blow it up".
>>
>>64274061
>torso and hips of a prepubescent boy
is this bad?
>>
>>64267908
>Whats with the niggers
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64268615
denial :^)
>>
>>64274151
Well there's 5000+ tyrants, murdering kings, so billions of people would be freed of them.

Ooh nice idea, like he thinks the murderers will make it blow up or something. But since the story is supposed to be light hearted I wouldn't want to weigh on it with such a thing.
>>
>>64274003

She tried to fuck the doctor and, let's face it, he'll be black at some point.
>>
>>64274250
>Responding to a four hour old post
>>
>>64274377
>But since the story is supposed to be light hearted I wouldn't want to weigh on it with such a thing.
But since he doesn't really care THAT much about causing their deaths, you could play it completely for laughs. Like he keeps trying to subtly suggest to the bad guys reasons why they might want to blow up the ship, just to save him the trouble of doing it himself
>>
>>64273668
Good. That shit got old a long time ago.
>>
>>64274550
Oh yeah that's great actually, that's a really great idea. Thank you m8, you saved my script.
>>
>>64274219
Yes, unless you're either low test, a gay pedo or a faggot
>>
>>64273668
Dumb frogbirdposter.
>>
We are /who/ are you /who/
>>
>>64275192
Not as much as I used to be.
>>
>>64275301
/who/ will always be with you!
>>
What's /who/ with you?
>>
Is Dimensions in Time canon?
>>
>>64275688
Everything and nothing is canon.
>>
>>64275688
Yes, it's no more stupid than many supposedly normal episodes are.
>>
>>64275786
By the same token, the Purgatory Cruise is canon. Especially the one with Seven, Ace and Bernice that Robert fucking Shearman script-edited. It takes place during the VNAs.
>>
File: smug frodo.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
smug frodo.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>Christopher Eccleston trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama
>Its prominent alumni include Laurence Olivier and Harold Pinter amongst others

>Tennant's talent at this young age was spotted by Scottish actress Edith MacArthur. After seeing young David's first performance at age 11, she told his parents he would become a successful stage actor. Tennant also attended Saturday classes at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama; at 16, he passed an audition for the Academy, one of their youngest students, and studied there between the ages of 17 and 20
>He developed his career in the British theatre, frequently performing with the Royal Shakespeare Company

>Peter Capaldi trained at the Glasgow School of Art
>Notable alumni include Robbie Coltrane and Alexander Mackendrick
>In 1995, he won an Oscar for Best Live Action Short Film for his film Franz Kafka's It's a Wonderful Life

>After a serious back injury ruined Smith's football career, his drama teacher introduced him to acting by signing him up as the tenth juror in an adaptation of Twelve Angry Men without his consent. Although he took part in the play, he refused to attend a drama festival for which his teacher had also signed him up, as he saw himself as a football player and did not view acting as socially acceptable
>Smith studied drama and creative writing at the University of East Anglia
>Seeked an agreement with the University so that he could graduate without attending lectures in his final year
>>
>>64275959
>After seeing young David's first performance at age 11, she told his parents he would become a successful stage actor.
Damn, how good must he have been?
>>
>>64267250
God i hated that actress that played River. She is so unbelievaly brit-tier shit.
>>
>>64276230
>brit-tier
What's that supposed to mean? Choose your answer carefully or I might have to hook you in't gabber.
>>
>>64276230
She has two Screen Actors Guild awards, another two nominations and a BAFTA nomination. You are objectively wrong. What do you know about acting? You're just a dumb frogposter without the frog.
>>
>>64276230
Fuck you.
>>
>>64276230
hello sweetie!
>>
these audios are fucking terrible because River Song is not a proper character
She is BennySummerfield/Lara Croft mixed with Captain Jack.
Nothing about the character is original except her resembalnce to Moffats ex-wife who fucked him up big style

The first story is a shitty Indiana Jones ripoff
The second story - a shitty James Bond ripoff

etc

River has no discernable character most of the time and these audios show up this problem perfectly

But if you thinnk THAT is bad - Vienna has NO character and is just a pair of animated 3D tits in a shitty SF parody
>>
>>64276417
Your hate for her makes you hate perfectly written brilliant stories. You should jump from a bridge.
>>
File: Paul McGann on suicide watch.png (497 KB, 414x529) Image search: [Google]
Paul McGann on suicide watch.png
497 KB, 414x529
>>64275959
>19 yr old
>Never been to drama school

Welp, I'll never be a truly great Doctor now.
>>
>>64276468
HAHAHAH!
You must be an actual retard if you genuinely believe this fanfic level shit is good writing.
>>
>>64269708
So they'll do the same thing when she shows up in Doom Coallition 2?
>>
>>64276700
Sorry, I seem to have triggered your autism.
>>
>>64276707
I wouldn't put it past Briggs Finish.
>>
File: 1449689922017.png (968 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449689922017.png
968 KB, 1280x720
>Early 2011
>Guy in it is a huge Doctor Who fan
>Talking Obnoxygen levels of obnoxiousness
>He says that he's going to go audition to be the next Doctor
>Already know only brits can be the Doctor
>Tell him he should do it and to follow his dreams anyways because there's no way he'll get it.
>Few years pass
>Suddenly posting a bunch of shit on Facebook about buying plane tickets to London
>Find out, while there's no official casting call, he wants to get into position now so that he can get there ASAP
>holyshitwhathaveIdone...
>Posts stop
>Last month, find out he did get to 'audition' since he woulden't leave the BBC studio parking lot
>Find out after his 'audition' they point blank asked him if he's British
>Friend tells me that he started sobbing right then and there
>mfw he actually thought he had a chance
Taught me a lesson on encouraging someone to follow their dreams.... even if it's just a token gesture...
>>
>>64276754
standard non-answer of the autist/idiot when confronted with something they cannot respond to intelligently
Your first response was knee jerk shit, triggered by too many words in one post
You could have made some kind of reasoned argument with some examples of the quality of writing you imagine is there but you evidently have no such evidence
>>
http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/doctor-who-the-twelfth-doctor-2-point-1-titan-comics-2016
>>
So, I started watching Orphan Black.
Do you guys watch that show?
Season 1 was amazing, especially the first half.
I hope they don't fuck things up with Season 2.
Sorry for not making a seperate thread, I am too lazy.
>>
>>64276417
>etc
What did you think of the third story?
>>
>>64277258
Season 2 is kind of a let down, it drags things on. But season 3 was solid.
>>
>>64277445
Overall, I think I just love Tatiana what's-her-last-name...there were times where I forgot it's her that's playing all these characters.
One think that bugged me is the wigs. They're so obvious(especially on Helena's and Rachel's hair)
Does the general feel of mystery and not knowing about stuff fade off in Season 2?
Also, I love Helena, I hope they are careful as to the religion stuff they are heading towards.
>>
>>64277578
Yeah, season 2 felt less interested in the plot and more focused on interpersonal drama. It wasn't bad it just felt like it lost momentum a bit.

Helena is best clone. I thought the religion stuff was handled well enough but I don't wanna say anything spoilery.
>>
>>64277578
And yes, it's said often but Tatiana Maslany is fantastic. When you can discern the difference between a clone pretending to be another clone you know the actor's done an amazing job creating these different characters through their performance.
>>
File: 1410295423976.png (252 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1410295423976.png
252 KB, 480x360
>>64277258
I liked season 2 more than 1. The first few episodes were a bit too focused on clones passing for each other, or being mistaken for each other, which imo got old really fast. I started enjoying it more after they stopped doing that kind of stuff every episode.
I haven't watched s3 yet, but on the whole it's been a very solid show, so I'm looking forward to it.
Here's a Doctor Who-related pic so I can pretend I'm on topic.
>>
>>64277816
>When you can discern the difference between a clone pretending to be another clone you know the actor's done an amazing job
Exactly. The minute Amelia walked into the townhouse and saw Sarah, I knew something was up. But I didn't see the stabbing coming.
And now that I think about it, Tatiana was wearing a wig(as Helena) and another wig(the one that Helena wore pretending to be Sarah)
>>
https://twitter.com/DrWhoWorldwide/status/682033387415166976

Vote 4 Tennant
>>
>>64278081
Why should we care about that twitter or its poll?
>>
>>64278266
it's the only way we'll get Tennant back to save the show
>>
>>64278081
>https://twitter.com/DrWhoWorldwide/status/682033387415166976
>No John Hurt

Shit poll
>>
>>64278371
The War Doctor!
>>
>>64278367
By voting on the poll of a twitter account with only 18.5 thousand followers? Don't think so m8
>>
>>64278606
>only
>>
https://youtu.be/foGraEVNI0s

Matt's gonna appear 5 minutes at the beginning and come back in the middle just to get eaten right?
>>
>>64278371
Why is there a pic of Tim Roth? Was he in the xmas special?
>>
>>64278953
he wants to be the next doctor.
>>
>>64279134
Fuck yeah! Capaldi out!!!
>>
File: Kek.gif (4 MB, 382x162) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
4 MB, 382x162
>>64278829
>he thinks 18 thousand is a lot
>>
barrowman
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.