[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"After visiting him in his LA home, actor Brendan Fraser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>"After visiting him in his LA home, actor Brendan Fraser ostensibly made an arrangement with James Cameron involving the former's ex wife, Afton Smith. The actor was apparently hoping to revive his Hollywood career with an appearance in Cameron's scifi sequel, Avatar 2. Fraser was "willing to do anything for the part" [sic] and sources claim that Cameron made a deal with him in which he sexually solicited Smith, offering her a large share of Fraser's potential pay for the movie in exchange for anal sex, while Fraser watched. This degrading act earned the actor an audition for the part of 'Na'vi warrior #4', but unfortunately a younger actor was cast."

So Avatar 2 and the next Star Wars are both being released in 2017. Which are you more hyped for?
>>
>>64263022
Godzilla 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 946x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 946x673
>>64263022
Avatar 2. The first was just okay, but I'm more excited for the return of the king
>>
File: 1353153932079.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1353153932079.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>64263022
Star Wars.

If they don't drop an asteroid on space smurf world then the movie sucks
>>
>implying Avatard 2 won't bomb
The novelty has worn off, people won't be fooled again, Jim.
>>
>>64263218
And yet peoplw still shilled out a billion dollars to see transformers 3 and 4 after the shitty second one
>>
>>64263265
That was the Chinese, not people
>>
>>64263218
This. The novelty of 3D was the big draw the first go round. This time, people are beyond sick of 3D, Avatar is all but forgotten, and when it's discussed, it's usually in a negative light.
>>
>>64263022
I'm more excited for the REAL Avatar 2.
>>
>>64263265

Cameronfags: The only people in the world who think Chinamen are great arbiters of quality cinema.
>>
JUST
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.