[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$600 mil. in 12 days Say what you will, but the rate at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tfa.png (15 KB, 843x525) Image search: [Google]
tfa.png
15 KB, 843x525
>$600 mil. in 12 days

Say what you will, but the rate at which this thing is selling tickets in America is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>Say what you will

The marketing budget was probably more than that.
>>
>>64262948
>The marketing budget was probably more than that.
Unlikely, but that really doesn't matter, senpai. This thing doesn't even need to turn profit from ticket sales. TV rights and home video is where the profit really is (insane margins).

Plus, the merchandise alone already made Disney all their money back.
>>
i just it nukes the blue niggers
>>
>>64262889
>impatient autistic nerds watch 2 hours entertainment straight away and every day due to no school
>annoyed parents drop their kids off at the movies again so they can have some peace at home over the holidays
There. Just explained the reason the movie is doing so well. Fair enough to it, milking out the best it could possibly achieve
Still wont topple Based Jim
>>
>>64263712

this, the toys sell shitloads. And it's not even toys. I went to buy something and saw Kylo Ren's picture on a pack of batteries being sold at the till ffs
>>
>>64263712
>TV rights and home video is where the profit really is (insane margins).
Don't claim shit like this please.
>>
>>64263712

It's not very impressive when you consider the marketing spend.
>>
>>64263879
What did they spend on marketing then?
>>
>>64262889
>Americans love the Walmart of movies
shocking
>>
the power of 95 percent fresh in action. how long b4 they pay off lucas tho
>>
>the newest "edition" to a beloved movie series sold really well
nice!
>>
>>64263804
>>64263879
>>64263918
>>64264133
cry more
>>
Can't wait to see it a third time to be honest family.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.