[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some essential horror movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450410791205.jpg (112 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
1450410791205.jpg
112 KB, 445x503
What are some essential horror movies?
>>
>>64262869
The Thing
>>
Fuck. I forget the name but it's a good modern throwback to 70's horror. The chick gets impregnated by the devil from some cult. Same director did The Inkeepers.
>>
Trainwreck
>>
>>64262943
Now I remember. It's called House of the Devil.

OH. and Sleepaway camp. That's some good shit.
>>
Jacob's Ladder
>>
The Descent
>>
The Babadook. Only redditors will disagree.
>>
>>64262869
Kill List
also watch Bone Tomahahwk, the best horror movie of this year.
>>
The Omen (orig)
Hills have Eyes (remake)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (orig.)
Piranha 3D (remake)
>>
>>64262869
I will probably get hate for this but the first VHS and even the second if you really liked the first. and The Borderlands (known as the Last Prayer in English.) and of course the Blair Witch Project for you really young cunts that haven't seen it. I like found footage
>>64265131
>>64262896
these are also good
>>
Maximum Overdrive
>>
Grave Encounters
>>
>>64265406
Bone Tomahawk was great, but hardly a horror. I know it's labeled as such, but apart from some gore and weird elements (the shrieks of those injuns), its more of a violent western imo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.