[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.......yeah....you guys need me to like........do anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: phasmas.jpg (64 KB, 860x500) Image search: [Google]
phasmas.jpg
64 KB, 860x500
So.......yeah....you guys need me to like........do anything?

Ill just be over here.......Dont mind me.....
>>
yea, we need you to sell toys.
>>
This thread got as much use as she did
>>
Ok.... sooo.. i'll just stand here
>>
Should have replaced her with like some 3rd party bounty hunter type character. Fills the same role and works for the First Order, but isn't actually a part of them. The First Order comes off as a relatively new entity in the setting, with all the associated characters quite young, so an older or at least established professional character would have added another side to them. Keep the character female if you have to.

As-is she's just Chrome Trooper. Neo-Boba Fett could at least sell merch.
>>
>>64262717
TRASH COMPACTOR LMAO
>>
>>64262717
I want to fuck her in that suit
Rey is cute as fuck but how the fuck did she already know how to use her powers once revealed she's a Jedi?
I guess it doesn't matter since she's a cutie.
Fin is best character
Kylo ren is a little bitch and he was perfect for the character, even when his reveal was a bit underwhelming.
7/10 movie
>>
>>64262717
How did they find her? The black guy was like "Oh I know exactly who we need." and through the whole station, which appears to span the entire planet, they seem to just randomly teleport to her while she's alone on patrol.

It seems like she's in charge of the Storm Troopers in general or at least the elite ones, you'd think that she wouldn't be just walking around the corridors on patrol in the first place, let alone on her own without guards. Seems like she'd be more useful at the barracks or comms or something, just coordinating and orgainizing and giving orders to all the Storm Troopers of the base.

But yeah, how did they just find and get the jump on her in a matter of minutes, considering she could have been ANYWHERE on the planet if she's shown to be the kind of commander who actually goes on patrol?
>>
>Interviewer: Describe your character in one word.
>Gwendoline Christie: Badass.

Yeah, ok.
>>
>>64262915
She was his boss. Probably knew her schedule. Caught her on her lunch break.
>>
>>64262958
Why'd she get so much press attention anyway? Her status as a current in-star thanks to GoT?
>>
File: 1412482851137.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1412482851137.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>64262992

But why would the black man have the movements of his female boss memorized minute to minute and know just went she would be alone and most vulneraoh....... oh.
>>
>>64262829
She was trained as a padawan. It was even shown.
>>
File: 1450340029249.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1450340029249.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>64262717
>>
>marketed as the next bobba fett
>lots of shots in trailer
>hyped up as feminist symbol
>TR-8R who has 1 fucking line and a cool spin move ends up being infinitely more popular
Jew Jew Abrams everybody.
>>
>>64263269
Honestly they should have just made a next Boba Fett. I don't think the bad guys had anyone who was supposed to be "the cool one".
>>
>>64263269

Well everyone knows spinning leads to success in Star Wars, anonymous.
>>
>>64262717
All I need you to do is not lower the shields.
>>
File: 345.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
She even had a moment to be cool, when they were 'forcing' her to bring down the shields.
All she had to do was trip an alarm or some shit and seal the fucking doors until backup got there, maby taking a blast or two to the chest or something. Would've looked badass trying to take them down with her bare hands.

Instead, she does what the good guys ask, pops off a couple snarky lines, and gets disposed of off screen like a bitch.
Fuck Phasma, and fuck them for trying to turn her into the next Boba.
I'm glad it backfired on them.
>>
>>64263224
no it wasn't
>>
File: 1451326315320.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1451326315320.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>64263224
>lying
>>
>>64264298
Sadly this. They really fucked up with her and the scene of her instantly getting captured and lowering the shields was pathetic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.