[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw the first episode. That was infuriating. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: downloadfile.jpg (86 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
86 KB, 680x478
Just saw the first episode.

That was infuriating. What the fuck is with the American justice system
>>
In a government where politicians are bought, traded and sold like sports stars by the highest bidder, I figured more people would be used to the corruption and shit by now.
>>
Fuck that sheriff
>>
File: Manitwoc.png (22 KB, 592x167) Image search: [Google]
Manitwoc.png
22 KB, 592x167
>>
He was framed.
>>
Wait until like episode 4. That's when it gets really infuriating.
>>
File: s36.jpg (1 MB, 1747x1297) Image search: [Google]
s36.jpg
1 MB, 1747x1297
>>64262518
kek
>>
>Steven convicted of committing murder in the garage
>Brendan convicted of committing same murder, but in the trailer/bedroom
>ZERO DNA EVIDENCE AT EITHER LOCATION

How is this even possible, what the fuck?
>>
>>64262120
Oh shit I remember hearing about this year's ago. Mother fucker was suing for millions. Probably was going to get it. Convenient murder. I wouldn't put shit past anyone when there's millions at stake.

Holy wowzers! 10 hours?? Is it worth watching? I remember the jist of the story, should I watch it?
>>
>>64263309
It's a good look into a corrupt system, and a lot of edgesters are claiming that it's completely biased and leaving out information that they actually used to convict them.

So, yeah, it's worth it if you care about that kind of thing.
>>
>>64263585
Hmmm seems like this documentary is picking up some steam. I'll watch it I guess, people will be talking about it.

Inb4 they reopen the case and tell everyone to fuck off.
>>
File: 1393171638656.jpg (64 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1393171638656.jpg
64 KB, 852x480
>this fat, inbred, murdering downy that's stuck in prison has a gf
>I don't
>>
>>64262120
Did you do any independent research even as little as a Google search?
Or do you just accept as fact what you are told by people on TV/the internet?
>>
>>64264623
Doesn't matter if he's guilty or not, what matters is both cases were completely mishandled by biased parties.
>>
>>64264623
The only claim that there's evidence contrary to what's presented in the documentary is given by a man who refused to participate despite being invited to.

If the state's side is insufficiently portrayed, it's only because the state refused to participate. Or, more accurately, actively tried to shut the documentary down.

You have to wonder, though--why would they refuse to participate and try to shut the documentary down if they were given the chance to give their perspective?

Also like >>64264658 says, Avery can be as guilty as dogshit and it doesn't change the fact that justice was mishandled in this trial. Even if it was, at the minimum, just the juror being excused and the bringing in of another juror.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.