[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIGGEST FUCKING PLOT HOLE IN EPISODE 7 RIGHT HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: latest.png (3 MB, 1900x816) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3 MB, 1900x816
WHERE WERE THESE ASSHOLES IN EPISODE 7?
>>
With Luke
>>
Yeddo was banging Yaddles ghost
>>
Force is in slumber.

>yfw Quigonn's ghost returns and talks about Snoke
>>
Force ghosts aren't canon
>>
File: 1435803662998.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1435803662998.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
>>64261942
>Force ghosts aren't canon

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES THEY ARE! DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE FILMS?
>>
Why was Qui Gons ghost in TDKR?
>>
They only appear when absolutely necessary.
>>
>>64261941

Qui Gon is fucked. His training was incomplete and is notw stuck as a voice.
>>
>>64261931
>With Luke

They can appear anywhere at any time. Why didn't anakin show up oh I don't know around the time Ben Solo was getting depressed as fuck in his Jedi training and convince him to stop worshiping his evil retarded side (Vader)?
>>
>>64261963

Then why weren't they in the prequels? Lucas decanonised them.
>>
File: latest.png (554 KB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
554 KB, 1088x816
>>64261973
>They only appear when absolutely necessary.

Yeah about that.
>>
>>64261984
Maybe Anakin got bored of being good again and decided to shake things up.
>>
>>64262033
>Maybe Anakin got bored of being good again and decided to shake things up.

But it's young anakin again so he has to be good right?
>>
>>64261999
Yoda was communing with force ghost Qui Gon on Polis Massa, I'm pretty sure he told Obi-Wan that on Tantive IV and prepared to teach him the ability too
>>
>anakin continues to fulfil his prophesy of balancing the force by bringing about the absolute extinction of force users from beyond the grave

Reminder from his point of view the Jedi were evil and he had no allegiance to Sheev whatsoever.

Truly Ben Kenobi underestimated his power.
>>
>>64261900
Obi Wan speaks to Rey when she picks up Anakins Lightsaber
>>
>>64262360
>Obi Wan speaks to Rey when she picks up Anakins Lightsaber

THAT ISN'T THE SAME AS SHOWING UP
>>
>>64261900
I always figured you had to be strong with the force to actually see them. No one else sees or converses with force ghosts other than Luke. The choices of who they can visit is pretty limited. They might just keep Luke company.
>>
>>64262415
Sure it is! He was just stood out of sight, that's all.
>>
>>64262415
Why doesn't Anakin talk to Kylo and tell him to chill the fuck out then?
>>
>>64261900
You hear Obi Wan's voice in VII. Vader's ghost will be in 8.
>>
>>64262504
Kylo Ren is just as clueless as the main characters are about the force. Sure he can wield the force but he barely trained.
>>
>>64262504
Anakin is like God in the Star Wars universe. Literally virgin birth and is the chosen one. He doesn't intervene, except to bring balance. With Rey being so strong, Anakin in his infinite wisdom, seduced Kylo himself.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.