[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it as bad as people say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 510x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 510x737
Is it as bad as people say?
>>
>>64261409
Worse
>>
>>64261409
dumb frogposter
>>
The only reason I sat through it was because I had some weird morbid curiosity about how much worse it could get.
>>
No.
>>
Does anyone know how something like this gets made? All of this big name actors for such a terrible product, boggles my mind.
>>
>>64261966
jews
>>
>>64261409
Yes. There are one or two okay skits and some good looking sluts but for the most part the movie is terrible.
>>
>>64261966
Money laundering. All the actors get their share for participating in the cover-up.
>>
>>64261966
All of them were forced to be there by contract to then go to bigger films they wanted to star in
>>
>>64261409
Well it's not funny but I've certainly seen worse movies. It's competently made at least.
>>
>>64262935
>money laundering

Through a film this big? Nah. Shit like A Talking Cat!?! is used for money laundering.
>>
>>64262962
This. I keep hearing about how they were basically blackmailed into doing it
>>
>>64261409
I was really stoned when I watched it and it was the stupidest thing I ever saw.

I laughed way too much.
>>
>>64261966
shortening attention span of movie going audience.
the ever increasing need to push the envelop of "edge"

nostalgia over the kentucky fried movie and similar movies like it.
>>
>>64261409
I watched it completely shitfaced with friends and it was still fucking terrible. Couldn't even have fun laughing at it
>>
Two friends of mine think this is a 9/10 comedy.
The third one said it's the funniest movie he ever saw.
>>
>>64263535

you need to get 3 less friends
>>
>>64261409
its just toilet humor
>>
It gave us the best thing to come out of RLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IE_B3VK1mQ
>>
I thoufht it was oretty damn funny
>>
Is there some secret inside joke where they force actors/actresses to star in shit movies?
>>
>>64263811
>That wouldn't have happened in titanic
>>
Is it a coincidence that it has 4.3 score on imdb?
>>
>The casting process for a film such as Movie 43 uses a domino effect, with stars signing on once peers have done so. Here, Winslet and Jackman were apparently first on board, shooting their scene more than four years ago. This footage was used as a calling card by producer Charlie Wessler to bag the rest. "The truth is," he told Hollywood Reporter, "I had a lot of friends who were in this movie. And if they didn't say yes, this movie wouldn't have got made."

>It does seem that many of the stars tried to jump ship. Farrelly's strategy was aggressive accommodation. "Wait them out. Shoot when they want to shoot. Guilt them to death." While the canny – Colin Farrell, South Park's Trey Parker and Matt Stone – managed to wriggle out, and others resisted altogether ("Fuck off" was reportedly George Clooney's response), some could not escape. Production was moved 3,000 miles to convenience a sceptical Gere.
>>
File: chloface.jpg (1 MB, 2110x3000) Image search: [Google]
chloface.jpg
1 MB, 2110x3000
>>64261409
No because Chloë is in it :3
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.