[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VHS Tapes & Other Old Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Picture.png (2 MB, 1200x1089) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
2 MB, 1200x1089
What's the Rarest VHS tape you own?

Don't have a picture, but I've still got that TV version of Halloween they accidentally released instead of the uncensored version. Didn't even know it was the TV version until a friend of mine pointed it out to me.

How about you /tv/? Own any obscure tapes?
>>
File: 1443721058604.jpg (3 MB, 1955x2530) Image search: [Google]
1443721058604.jpg
3 MB, 1955x2530
Remember that cuck who posted about opening up a VHS rental?

You're just as pathetic.
>>
Does nobody here collect VHS or is there already a topic up?
>>
>>64260270

>own exactly one rare vhs tape I didn't even know was expensive until recently
>suddenly I'm pathetic

Is that all it takes?
>>
I got an original Tron VHS for 50 cents at goodwill a few weeks ago.
>>
>>64260165
I have part 1 of the final season of Buffy on VHS that was recalled because they fucked up the edit and it was actually missing like half the episodes and they played in the wrong order and stuff
>>
File: 1447759263260.jpg (543 KB, 1024x1023) Image search: [Google]
1447759263260.jpg
543 KB, 1024x1023
>>64260304
VHS is shit. What is the point?
>>
>>64260339

45% of VHS tapes never made it to DVD or any other format. It's mostly just cool for Horror fans, direct to TV movie fans, etc.
>>
>>64260339
>implying VHS and Chill isn't the cutting edge of 90s kid hookup culture
>>
>Rarest
Probably either Maximum Overdrive or Zombie, though they're not that rare.

Also got some obscure kids cartoons that never made it to DVD, they're probably rare but not worth shit.
>>
>>64260165
the day the clown cried
>>
>>64261636
>the day the clown cried
You do not own that shit.
>>
I have a bunch of NFB vhses, Time Bandits, and some music video shit like NiN and David Lee Roth.
>>
Gayniggers from Outer Space. Though it wasn't mine to start with.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.