[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine how much better star wars would have been if Han Solo's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1380x1785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 1380x1785
Imagine how much better star wars would have been if Han Solo's son was hot and the main chick was hot. I wish Mara played her character or at least Rooney.
>>
>>64257124
Wow, and I didn't think you could make The Force Awakens any worse
>>
Daisy is way better than these fucking sluts
>>
>>64257124
Rooney is better than Kate
>>
>wanting autistic woman or monkey face to replace qt daisy

Come on op
>>
>>64257124
ALL FEMALE STAR WARS CAST LEAD BY ROONEY WHEN? SEX SCENE WITH ROONEY AND DAISY.
>>
Autismfu > Xenomorph
>>
>>64257178
she's autistic AND beautiful? sounds like my type of girl.
>>
>>64257124
someone post her family tree
what the fuck she is related to the owners of both giants and steelers
>>
Rooney:

>holds your hand during sex and tells you how much she loves you
>prepares breakfast the next morning and loves to cuddle

Kate:

>drinks Jack from the bottle and will ride your dick sore before grabbing your money
>always wants to go out

>>64257670

Grandparents on both sides (mother and father) own the teams.
>>
>>64257760

>No Roon-Roon to cook breakfast for me

So this is what despair feels like...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.