[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Anakin's a force ghost now why doesn't he just go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
If Anakin's a force ghost now why doesn't he just go to Kylo Ren and be like no dude that shit's not cool cut it out
>>
Hayden Christensen is going to be in Episode VIII so that's probably going to happen.
>>
>>64256915
Don't you have to be in tune with the force to see force ghosts? Kylo is all sorts of fucked up.
>>
Because there was nobody there. It was all in Luke's head.
>>
>>64256937
nigga they said the same thing about episode VII
>>
>>64256915
>that image

he's also making the same dumb evil smile of Anakin, doubt he even came in for a day to ILM
>>
poettry?
>>
Kylo is shit in general and can't use the force to win a battle against an amateur
>>
>>64256915
They could have done a Hamlet thing, have Anakin's ghost appear to him while everyone else thinks he's just going nuts.
>>
>>64256915
He looks pretty good now
>>
>>64256981
It was a costume test. He didn't know he was being filmed for Return of the Jedi and didn't even know it was happening until after it was released.
>>
>>64257017
his hair looks gay as fuck there
>>
>>64257012
here's what's gonna happen, Anakin will tell him how evil he is and it's gonna shatter his world, then he'll realize he killed his own dad and he's going to turn on Snoke and having a big breakdown and cry and then he'll lose a duel with Snoke and die
>>
>>64257030
Is this true?
I would believe it because he's not even looking where he should be.
>>
>>64257017
He's so hot.
>>
>>64257017
He always looked fucking good.
>>
Vader and Anakin are two separate force Ghosts.

That or Snoke is pretending to be Vader's voice to control Ben.
>>
>Kylo, I hate sand
>>
>>64257017
Topher Grace?
>>
File: 1445543818576.png (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445543818576.png
86 KB, 600x600
>>64256915
Whats the point of putting young Anakin as his force ghost? It would still make sense for Sebastian Shaw to be Anakin, he obviously didn't look young forever.

I understand adding the scar and digitally coloring his eyes for continuity, but putting Hayden there seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>64257078
This is how you know these changes are George fucking with people out of spite
>>
>>64257220
because George Lucas
>>
>>64257220
Because Anakin "died" when he became Vader, so Anakin's Force Ghost must be Anakin's, not Vader's.

It's a Lucasism.
>>
>>64256915
>that image
Why does it matter?
>>
>>64257220
Because you watch all six movies, and you had Anakin as Hayden for two movies.

Shaw shows up when Vader's unmasked, but he's all pale and hairless.

So having Shaw show up as a Force ghost is like "What?" because he doesn't look a thing like Anakin did.
>>
I think Anakins ghost was affecting Kylo in the movie but they just didnt show it to us
>>
>>64257434

Vaders last act was redemption. It makes sense for old Vader to show up as a force ghost, especially since it's the only version of Anakin that Luke actually saw.
>>
>>64257104
I was thinking about this, if Anakin knew how to force ghost, and, anything Annie knew, Vader knew, then they would've separated at the death. Maybe Vader has been teaching Kylo some lessons and Anakin & Kenobi taught Luke everything so that he could be his Jedi self.
>>
JJ said he isn't fanboying Anakin, but Vader. I don't think he'd care if Anakin showed up and told him poppop was disappointed in him.
>>
Didn't something like that happen in one of the legacy comics where anakin appears to one of his grandkids to tell them to knock it off? I'm pretty sure he just tells anakin he's a weak pussy and to fuck off. It's about Vader.
>>
>>64257751
would be neat if true
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.