[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the fucking color?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1000x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1000x1381
Where's the fucking color?
>>
Bright colors means fun, and that shit don't fly around here no more.
>>
Colors aren't tacticool
>>
>>64256598
Garbage show.
>>
Is that supposed to be Daredevil?
>>
>>64256660
Here's the (You) that you were begging for.
>>
>>64256660
first season was breddy comfy
>>64256671
first suit ... i reckon it will change and go more like the comics
>>
Where're the fucking letters?
>>
>>64256598
This new batman movie looks like shit so far
>>
That doesn't look the slightest bit bulletproof
>>
>>64256703
2nd suit anon, it's different from the last episode of season 1
>>
>>64256691
It was so boring, I marathoned the entire first episode before dropping it.
>>
>>64256598
>Daredevil is blind
>Still needs eyeslits for the actor to see

Immersion ruined.
>>
>>64256598
I'm hoping its just the lighting.
>>
>>64256598
>w-wheres the color?
>No quips?
>T-This isn't like my whedon movies.
>>
>>64256826
To be fair even Batman looks silly when all the lights are turned on.
>>
>>64256598
>daredevil
>netflix
>marvel

Hellooooooooooo reddit!
>>
The combat in this show was good and the main plot/intrigue was fine, but the personal drama surrounding daredevil himself was
so
fucking
bad

I wanted to punch his stupid, patronizing friend in the face. How could he not have realized that he wasn't a useless fucking blind person? Luckily the main character couldn't see his infuriating fishface. Nobody could act, and the blonde lady was nerd fantasy fulfillment to a t.

Jessica Jones was light years ahead of this shit, it just needs to adjust its pacing a little bit and improve on its combat scenes.
>>
File: its the nose.jpg (22 KB, 291x337) Image search: [Google]
its the nose.jpg
22 KB, 291x337
he looks like a fucking pig
>>
>>64256976
Jessica Jones doesn't really need to know martial arts for the fights she gets into.
>>
File: landscape_xlarge[1].jpg (12 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
landscape_xlarge[1].jpg
12 KB, 270x200
>>64256846
That sorta works since Batman's whole thing is being the shadow in the darkness to scare the shit out of people. I don't think that's Daredevil's thing, unless if in recent years they've done that thing where they just make a character try to emulate Batman to sell more shit.

The annoying thing is that I'm pretty sure the reason they've gone so dark with his costume is because of everyone mocking how it looked in season 1 but liking his pre-DD vigilante outfit. But rather than considering the overall design and the fact it makes his face look fucking weird they've just darkened the palette and called it a day.
>>
>>64257214
It also on the lighting. Look at Diggles helmet on Arrow, in the initial promo pictures it looks stupid as fucking but on the show it's deliberately shot in certain lighting to look less ridiculous.
>>
>>64256598
Someone tell this guy to shave.
>>
>>64256598

He looks like a fucking downie, a fucking potato

Who the fuck thought this looked good?
>>
>>64256598
Is that Steven Amell? Is Arrow pretending to be Batman in the show or something??
>>
>>64256598
>>64257214

I just realized why it looks funny. His black costume covers his nose to the tip but the red one pulls his nose up. They need to make it like the black costume.
>>
File: 12OjpWY.jpg (84 KB, 612x813) Image search: [Google]
12OjpWY.jpg
84 KB, 612x813
>>64256598
>Where's the fucking color?
>>64256635
>and that shit don't fly around here no more.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.