[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: indiana-jones-posters-1-4.jpg (634 KB, 750x1126) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones-posters-1-4.jpg
634 KB, 750x1126
Which one is the best?
>>
>>64255704
Crystal Skull
>>
>>64255727
/thread
>>
Last Crusade objectively
>>
>>64255704
Temple of doom, it featured the most character development from him, was dark to a positive, gave no fucks about being PC, cool asian kid, and best score
>>
Crystal Skull was GOAT
>>
They were all amazing desu but the best was temple of doom. watching that as a kid was one of the most captivating movie experiences imaginable and I dont think any new movies coming out today willl ever even come close to how good that movie was.
At least kids can watch avengers 2 tho right? LMFAO
>>
>>64255704
Last Crusade>Raiders>Temple=Skull
>>
>>64256399
this... I may switch raiders with crusade though...
they are both awesome
>>
>>64256399

Hello reddit
>>
>>64256399
>crystal skull in the same league as temple

This meme needs to end
>>
>>64256546
>>64256436

Wait, I thought I was alone in that opinion. It's a meme?

People are allowed to have opinions, right? Even unpopular ones
>>
>>64256399
What a pleb

Raiders=Temple>Last Crusade>>>>Skull
>>
I still haven't watched Crystal Skull. It's not that bad, right? It's better than the Star Wars prequels at least?

I liked Raiders the most overall. Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade are about equal.
>>
>>64256769
I'd say its slightly better than ep I and II and somewhat worse than III. It's not complete shit but the few bad parts sort of ruin the rest of the movie.
>>
>>64256769
Crystal skull has fun moments and it's almost comfy, but it feels a lot more like a grandpa reminiscing about glory days than actual glory days
>>
Crystal Skill is nonsense and ridiculous.
Temple of Doom is OK.
Last Cruzade is desperate budget making "dude nazis lmao" shit.
Raiders is nice.
>>
I have never seen an Indiana Jones film. Are they worth watching as an adult or are they good purely through nostalgia for you guys?
>>
>>64256849
The first three are decent adventure films
>>
>>64256849
I saw them all as a teenager for the first time:

Raiders is really good, temple of doom is the one I go back to the most and my personal favorite, crusade is comfy fun but not as great as the first 2. Skull is just alright to meh
>>
>>64256849
Yes they are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.