[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Death Star blows up a planet >Leia is distraught >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450904477980.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
1450904477980.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
>Death Star blows up a planet
>Leia is distraught
>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced
>audience understands the impact
Vs.
>Starkiller blows up a system
>nobody in the movie nor the audience cares

The further I get from TFA the more I'm noticing things that really needed some punching up
>>
I wish they blew up more planets honestly. It would have been kick ass if they blew up Jakku. Then like blew up Luke Uselesswalker's Irish hill planet.

So much potential. Hack hack Abrahams
>>
the resistance found luke that's all that matters
>>
>Starkiller blows up a system
>nobody in the movie nor the audience cares

Seriously, it became a universe where nothing matters, like they know they are in a flick, it's so stupid yet manchildren are eating it up. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>64257290
kind of sad that han's death got wasted in a flick like this. instead of the goofy and forgettable scene that we got it could have been a defining moment in pop culture on the same level as vader revealing that he was luke's father.
>>
>>64255640

nobody cares about Coruscant being blown up because it's just a reminder of the prequels
>>
>>64258316
Honestly that's what I gathered from that whole scene, basically JJ taking a giant shit on the prequels.
>Hux going on about the Republic and the Senate
>shot from a city that suspiciously looks like Coruscant
>literally no one cares after the fact
>>
>>64258316
>>64258417
It's not Coruscant
>>
>>64258253
It wasn't wasted, Ford was just getting to old for this shit
>>
>watching stars wars doc
>original script had luke blowing up sheev's home planet with the death star
>>
>>64258616
the whole movie was a wasted opportunity. all they had to do was come up with an original story. if they'd kept the quality level the same but just not rehashed a new hope, abrams would probably go down in history as the genius who saved star wars.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.