[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one of Luke's students went on a murderous rampage and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So one of Luke's students went on a murderous rampage and his response was to run off and hide in the middle of bumfuck nowhere rather than even try stop Snoke or the First Order? Han may have failed to rescue Ben, but at least he tried.

Of all the changes they made, this was unquestionably the worst.
>>
>>64255260
Maybe getting older killed all of his inner resolve and strength and turned him into a coward?
>>
>>64255260
if he gets killed the jedi are dead and the world is done for.
>>
>>64255260
Maybe he just didn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>64255260
Its kind of like every saga of DBZ ever where goku could just fuckin rek whatever badguy the season revolved around so they had to come up with some reason for him to not be around until the very end. Its an old, worn out, plot device.
>>
>>64255260
He went looking for the first Jedi temple, perhaps to learn how to not fuck up again.
>>
File: g3cLlzH.png (2 MB, 1072x788) Image search: [Google]
g3cLlzH.png
2 MB, 1072x788
>Literally wanting a flat golden child character with no depth or flaws because muh nostalgia

You are what's wrong with film.
>>
I hope they somehow spin this so Luke was off learning from his mistake

He was always my favorite to read about in the EU because even when he fucked up he was off learning what he did wrong instead of running away
>>
>>64255260
They'll have flashbacks showing what went wrong with Kylo and Luke's reaction to it in the next movie, right?
>>
>>64255899

This was never a flaw that Luke had, though. It's okay to have to the main character be a good person, especially after they've had three movies worth of character development to get them there.
>>
Luke had to fuck off to meditate in peace and gain more knowledge. He's been training for so long now he can take on Sheev, Dooku, Vader, Darth Maul, Kylo Ren and Snoke with his hands tied.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.