[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Samuel L. Jackson lines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
Favorite Samuel L. Jackson lines?
>>
WARM
>>
>>64254125
Inb4 snakes
>>
BLACK
>>
BIG
>>
File: 1451437266735.jpg (44 KB, 690x400) Image search: [Google]
1451437266735.jpg
44 KB, 690x400
WARM
BLACK
DINGUS
>>
>>64254125

HE DINGU NUFFIN'
>>
File: SAM.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SAM.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE?!?
>>
"When that thing happened in France, we were sitting there going, ‘Oh, my God, these terrorists!’ And I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino — I was in Hawaii — how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims, because it’s like: ‘Oh, shit. It’s here. And it’s here in another kind of way.’ Now, okay, it happened on an Army base and it happened somewhere else. But now? It’s like they have a legitimate reason now to look at your Muslim neighbor, friend, whatever in another way. And they become the new young black men."
>>
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
>>
AYO HOL UP MUFUGGA
>>
>>64254195
Wait wut?
can you give me the background on this one?
>>
I REALLY LIKE THE ONE WHERE HE SHOUTS A LOT
>>
>>64254125
I like that one line where he was yelling and angry from that one movie where he played a loud, angry, black man.
>>
A SHIT LORD?
>>
Everything in this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvUGUzR9N0
>>
>>64254288
Is he afraid of terrorists killing people, or brown people being killed because we think they're terrorists?
>>
File: chapelle.jpg (58 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
chapelle.jpg
58 KB, 560x315
IT'LL GETCHA DRUNK
>>
>>64254388
christ i love how the emphasis how fucked brett and co are in this scene
>>
The oppression of the Sith will never return!
>>
>>64254125
LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRAD
>>
This movie better not suck. In the theater rn and I expect a good movie from Tarentino.
>>
File: bravo_george.webm (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
bravo_george.webm
1 MB, 1136x640
>>64254288
>lives as far away from Muslims and young black men as possible
>"Damn, why is whitey so racist?"
>>
>>64254719
It's good for the first half and then turns into typical Tarantula in the second half
>>
YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE
AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
>>
'Sup man? Is this the part where you say some really bad pun?
>>
>>64254125
You, are under arrest, my lord.
>>
HE IS THE TRAITOR AHHHHHHHHHGHSHSHHSHSH
>>
when whites do shit like this their whole race don't get condemned

that's why he said it, good muslim don't deserve the hate man..
>>
I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN' SITHS IN MY MOTHERFUCKIN' GALAXY.
>>
File: FKFbtGs.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FKFbtGs.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
I have the real (lightsaber) at home that has "Bad Motherfucker" right here.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.