[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the most pottery scene in Star Wars? Mine was when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: JJ-Abrams[1].jpg (45 KB, 948x1221) Image search: [Google]
JJ-Abrams[1].jpg
45 KB, 948x1221
What was the most pottery scene in Star Wars?

Mine was when the evil white man whipped the good innocent black man on the back with a christian cross, leaving a scar like those old slave pictures.

It was more subtle than Spielberg Amistad, when he constantly kept cutting between people with Crosses and slaves being beaten.
>>
whoa I didn't even think about that. that is pretty cool imagery senpai.
>>
>>64253944
my favorite was when the black guy decided to board an unfamiliar ship that would take him far away and give him an opportunity to provide labor in exchange for food and shelter from his enemies
>>
>>64253944
mine was when Kylo Ren was giving a tied down Rey the same look a rapist would to one of his victims
>>
File: TR8R (15).jpg (101 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
TR8R (15).jpg
101 KB, 540x658
>>64253944

My favourite part was the DESIGNATED loyal Stormtrooper who died valiantly fighting a nigger boon chimp traitor to the First Order
>>
>>64253944
>le penis nose man
>>
File: 1445885973220.webm (189 KB, 576x480) Image search: [Google]
1445885973220.webm
189 KB, 576x480
The one where he aped himself and everyone said it was fine because my popnerd culture
>>
Mine was when Space Hitler who is white and has a light hair color representing genetic purity gives his evil Nazi speech and all of the troopers do the Hitler salute. Then they fire the ethnic cleansing cannon at that destroys multiple planets symbolizes them destroying all diversity in the galaxy.
>>
>>64253944
I liked when Kylo Ren was fighting Finn and he started beating his chest like an ape.
>>
>>64254067
This
>>
>>64256033
>TR8R (15).jpg
>>
>>64253944
>"As long as there's light, we've got a chance!"

>Literal rift forming between Rey and Ren
>>
>>64256145
It's almost as though the Empire was always thinly-veiled allegory for Nazis.
>>
My wife's son and I really enjoyed the part where the light-haired white man exudes evil. Very fitting and true to life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.