[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this, hes gonna win the oscar for sureNo contest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: eddie-redmayne-getty-main.jpg (203 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
eddie-redmayne-getty-main.jpg
203 KB, 1500x998
Just saw this, hes gonna win the oscar for sureNo contest
>>
>>64252361

t. Tumblr
>>
>>64252361

Jupiter Ascending was the bomb. Good call, OP
>>
>>64252361
what a shit year for movies. Leo should've capitalised
>>
>>64252361
Serious question. Should I watch this movie with my transgender gf? Would it be really awkward or does it paint transgender people in a nice light?
>>
>>64252706
If you're serious you'll understand her better.
>>
>>64252855
I'm serious about getting my dick sucked all day. I don't want to kill the mood with some try-hard oscar bait that makes her have feelings that go beyond the want to suck my penis.
>>
>>64253078
Uh it's not try hard oscar bait the movie has been in production for years (before the modern trans shift the past year) and finally was made.

It shows what many trans people suffer through before accepting and being themselves.
>>
>>64253145
But if you have a fetish for traps can you masturbate to it?
>>
>>64253192
I'm a trap so I don't really know but I guess you could.
>>
>>64253207
If you were watching that movie with your bf would it put you in the mood to suck his dick or would it make you start talking about your feelings?
>>
>>64253309
Both. First the feelings, then I'd need to suck a dick big time to feel better.
>>
>>64252361
IS THERE A BIGGER FUCCBOI IN THE HISTORY OF MOVIES
>>
Are you people really so stupid that you think he's gonna win two years in a row? He has literally no chance.
>>
>>64253423
what competition does he have besides Leo?
>>
I agree desu. My wife took her son and I to see this a couple of days ago and while her son and I weren't all that thrilled about seeing the film, we all thoroughly enjoyed it and thought Eddie's performance was stunning.
>>
>>64252577
this

compared to star wars its fucking amazing.
>>
>>64253367
I guess I'll watch it with her then. It seems like a unique expierience to watch the danish girl while lying in bed with a real tranny anyway. It might prove to be insightful
>>
what if he keeps winning an oscar every year and people get fed up and make daniel day-lewis be in some movie to fuck his shit up?
>>
BACK TO BACK
A
C
K

T
O

B
A
C
K
>>
>>64253536
i like that you wrote her son and I to cuckbait harder
>>
>get balding, feminine 33 year old to play fresh out of college Newt Scamander
>get david yates to direct
>JK Rowling does the screenplay
how to get me uninterested in a movie, 101
>>
>>64253591
this sounds amazing.
>>
>>64253617
>check your hair privilege 101
>>
>eddie redmeme
>>
>>64252361
This movie was pretty shit. Carol was much better.
>>
>>64254061
>lesbian bullshit vs tranny bullshit
its all the exact same garbage tho isnt it
>>
>>64254484
He isn't competing for best actress so it doesnt really matter.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.