[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was kylo beating his chest? was he a racist? Was he making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4967749-0479211454-star-.jpg (67 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
4967749-0479211454-star-.jpg
67 KB, 1200x600
why was kylo beating his chest?
was he a racist? Was he making fun of Finn by acting like a gorilla?
>>
>>64251965
he was trying to fight through the pain of gettin shot by a laser rifle
>>
>>64251965
He was showing the manlet weak nigger boi who is boss
>>
>>64251989
This. My friends all dont understand why i loved that little character element. He's trying to psyche himself up for the fight and distract himself from the pain of the wound. anyone who has accute muscle/joint pain knows this is temporarily effective. just kinda slugg yourself in a painful area and the pain goes away because of the pressure of the blows
>>
Channel the force by pain and anger shows how inexperienced he is
>>
Pain makes you strongah
>>
>>64252112
Modern generation, especially most people on /tv/ don't understand this because they've never participated in sports or engaged in rigorous physical activity.
>>
>>64252112

This really.
>>
Kylo "Use my lightsaber during Passover Seder" Ren

Kylo "F-11D Blaster kills niggers faster" Ren

Kylo "Force grip the nips" Ren
>>
>>64252112
>>64252519
yeah I burned my hand on the stove and hit the burn to numb the pain.
>>
>>64251965
That's actually exactly what he was doing
>>
>>64252994
lol wtf
>>
Kylo "I used to bullseye sand niggers in my T-16 back home" Ren
>>
File: 200.gif (32 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
32 KB, 269x200
>>64254904
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.