[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LotR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: frodo.jpg (99 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
99 KB, 1920x800
>I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

>So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

What did LotR do right that the Hobbit series didn't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjAAC13al9s
>>
is this the best movie in the series?
>>
Conan the Barbarian is still the best fantasy film though
>>
>>64251441
Hi bro. Let's make this a refuge from the SW deluge. Let this thread be the Last Homely House East of the Sea. And if /tv/ will be drowned forever under unending seas of SW butthurt threads, let this be a lingering shadow of the past.
>>
>>64251613
yes
>>
>>64251441

>What did LotR do right that the Hobbit series didn't?

it was planned thoroughly
>>
>>64252422
Goddamn do you ever shut the fuck up?
>>
I thought the first 2 hobbit movies were very good. Not LotR tier, but they were still watchable.
>>
>What did LotR do right that the Hobbit series didn't?
Not have a terrible piece of shit dwarf trying to be the main character.
>>
>>64251441
Having enough lore to justify 3 fucking movies.
>>
>>64251441
imo out of the 6 Fellowship was the only decent one
>>
>>64256841
I thought the contrarians were focusing on Star Wars this month?
>>
>>64256841
Nice post buddy! Guess what? Time for a pudding cup! YAAAAYYYY
>>
>>64256426
If you think Thorin is the main character in The Hobbit, you're wrong.

The protagonist of all Third age related Arda material is Gandalf.
>>
File: BOYS.jpg (31 KB, 550x420) Image search: [Google]
BOYS.jpg
31 KB, 550x420
>>64253297
This. fellowship is the only one worth rewatching.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.