[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Dennis a rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: imp.jpg (206 KB, 1220x918) Image search: [Google]
imp.jpg
206 KB, 1220x918
is Dennis a rapist?
>>
Certainly
>>
File: 1450904663846.jpg (81 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1450904663846.jpg
81 KB, 1024x578
>>64251148
No.
(Yes)
>>
Idk but he does have the tools for it.
>>
Hes an implicator.
>>
Didn't they pretty much confirm that he was either a serial killer or a rapist in the school reunion episode with his trunk full of "tools"?
>>
>>64251148
Don't be absurd. Think of the smell. You haven't thought of the smell.
>>
No he got tricked by Malvo
>>
>>64251148
Mac is the real rapist, Dee is kind of a rapist, Charlie just stalks people. Dennis is too much of a pussy to actually rape and frank is too busy doing heroin with Duncan
>>
>>64251490
They where just his tools.
>>64251513
Frank fucks whooers
>>
>>64251148
There's an outtake in season 9 on Mac day where Mac talks about Dennis' day and how they tied slipknots all day and then Dennis puts out a huge implication that he was using it to tie victims up. Wish they had left that in the actual episode I think it's hilarious when Dennis let's the audience see how much of a psychopath he really is.
>>
>>64251649
Dennis isn't a psychopath, he's a sociopath, that's one of the reasons he is so good at manipulating people
>>
>>64251490
No that was just fetish shit. He likes to BIND. He likes to BE BOUND!
>>
In an interview Glenn said he doesn't think dennis is, just that dennis is super insecure so he tries to hide it
>>
>>64251721
I think the main reason why Dennis succeeds at manipulating people is because the intelligence of the 'people' in question ranges from, at best, a man whose brain has been utterly mushed by psychotic episodes, gambling and suicide attempts down to a glue-sniffing abortion survivor
>>
>>64251997
Dennis fucks a lot of women who he does obviously manipulate into sex
>>
It would suck if they actually made him a serial killer or rapist. The implication that he might be is funnier.
>>
>>64252314
they have no reason to do that. what jokes would they make if we outright knew he was a rapist? if anything they'll save it for the finale to see their reactions.
>>
>>64251510
kek
>>
>>64251649
got a link? i haven't seen season 9 outtakes or bloopers.
>>
Yeah anyone have good links to watch , I haven't seen any of season 9
>>
Does anybody have a good site to watch recent tv shows ? Put locker hasn't been worth a shit lately
>>
>>64251513
Dennis is far braver than Mac
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.