[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most 'redpilled' movies you know? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: red.jpg (19 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
19 KB, 183x275
What are the most 'redpilled' movies you know?

Pic related.
>>
Animatrix

12 angry men

falling down

eyes wide shut

the international

now you see me

network

enter the void

a scanner darkly
>>
>>64251005
The only red pill movie in this list is eyes wide shut, the rest are slightly educational.

falling down is PC central, you think he kills with impunity but really he makes calculated value judgements against their political views.

Network only has one scene which is RP, the boardroom scene. The rest is a bait and switch male comradeship movie disguised to elevate a feminist icon as they make an existential critique of the broadcast medium.
>>
>>64251322
This tbqh familia.
>>
Sicario gets the award for repdilled movie of 2015. The Big Short comes in second because it didn't go deep enough.
>>
the deadliest game

capricorn one
>>
>>64251005
>>64251322
How is EWS redpilled? It only makes vague references to secret societies.
I feel like people put too much thought into it.
Serious replies only, no /x/ shit pls
>>
>>64251720
It's a red pill about cucking. To cuck, to be cucked. The cucker and cuckee.
>>
Play Dirty
Catch22
Enemy
Cool Hand Luke
Patton
8 and a half
City Lights
Modern Times
Barry Lyndon
A Clockwork Orange
Paths of Glory
Full Metal Jacket
Vanilla Sky
Blade Runner
The Insider
Heat
Rear Window
Eyes Wide Shut
Interstate 60
Oblivion
They Live
There Will Be Blood
Apocalypse Now
Batman Begins
Memento
Casablanca
The Jungle Book
Ratatouille
Rock n Rolla
Rush
The Elephant Man
The Ghost and the Darkness
Godfather I & II
The Invention of Lying
Troy
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Citizen Cane

I challenge anyone to remain blue pilled after watching these.
>>
>>64251720

>put too much thought into it
>stay asleep

but seriously it's redpilled in a sense that powerful people do weird shit and commit crime without facing any sort of punishment.
>>
>>64251720
>I feel like people put too much thought into it

Kubrick is legendary for putting too much thought into his movies
>>
FORREST FUCKING GUMP
>>
>>64251720
Although it focuses on the sexual desires and strategy of men and women as it applies to modern relationships, it incorporates the elite's role in inspiring desire and hits home with a critique on class struggle and eternal hope for upwards mobility which is blocked off to most.

Hell, you think you can enjoy in the spoils of elitism even if you are a doctor? he shows that even reaching the height that meritocracy can take you, it's nothing compared to old money, you are a pawn... In the overdose scene, the doctor is seen and used as a service to the upper echelons just like the piano player and the waiters and the hookers, he just doesn't belong even with a mask, the masks are see through. Essentially asking why do you direct your sexual desires in a way that can only benefits others to take advantage of you? just to know and experience, that is the exact force they create, control and benefit from and yet there is no stopping either side.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.