[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There was blood on it already so you know it was warm Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1451351451438.jpg (44 KB, 690x400) Image search: [Google]
1451351451438.jpg
44 KB, 690x400
>There was blood on it already so you know it was warm

Why was there blood on his johnson already?
>>
He said it was full of blood, meaning he had an erection you mongoloid pot belly
>>
in
>>
BLACK
>>
is this this the new, what did he mean by this?
>>
How did your audience react to this scene? Mine was cheering. I high-fived the guy next to me. People were chanting "Suck it, whiteboy! Suck it, whiteboy!"
>>
>>64248646
This maymay is going to have a long life methinks
>>
>>64248754
Right after this scene was over a big black guy behind me pulled out his dick and slayed it upon my shoulder. He said "What you going to do about it whiteboi". I cried after he jizzed on my neck.
>>
>>64248754
There was some laughing, but there was a very uncomfortable tension to it all

Never the joyful laughter every time Daisy got elbowed in the face or someone lost gallons of blood getting shot
>>
>>64248754
Everyone in the theater was white except for me so it was pretty awkward. I was grinning to whole time because this was literally /tv/ BBC shitposting in front of a crowd of white normies. I looked next to me and there was a qt girl with her (white) date so I kept trying not to laugh my fucking ass off.
>>
>>64248754
A white couple outside my theater were "jokingly" pushed by three black men after exiting the screening, saying "not so tough now, huh?"
>>
File: aol.png (1 MB, 1277x663) Image search: [Google]
aol.png
1 MB, 1277x663
Nearly every cinema in my area (San Diego) couldn't show the 70mm film version due to projector issues. Was shown the DCP version instead.
>>
>>64248646
>He went to seek 4chan
Does he know he'll have to wait like 125 years?
>>
YOU

JUST

KNOW
>>
>>64248878
How did it feel to watch an inferior product?
>>
>>64248646
Is his character supposed to be a homosexual?
>>
>>64248754
I cried with joy. I was with my beautiful pure blonde hair blue eyed girlfriend and offered her to the african american gentleman to my left who took her the rest of the movie. Truly a masterful statement of the need for equality in USA and BLM movement.
>>
>>64249014
Getting your dick sucked by a burly man is not gay. It's a black male thing, you wouldnt understand.
>>
>>64248979
Pretty shitty, considering that cinemas charged a premium for the roadshow.
>>
>>64248878
Shoulda gone to the Arclight theater in UTC faggot.
I was in line at mission valley and just before they let us in, they told us, "fake out the projector broke, bye bye"
>>
>>64248646
Quinten "blacks are just better than whites" Cucketino cucked entire theaters from all over the place.
>>
>>64248646
why is Samuel Jackson so fucking ugly

his widescreen eyes makes his face look like a pug dog
>>
I hate both white and black people.

I really enjoyed the movie.
>>
>tfw new policy at my movie theater where if you are on a date with your white girlfriend they take her away and give her to a black male to watch the movie with
>>
Yeah but he got his nuts shot off, so...
>>
>>64249242
fucking spoilers dude...
>>
>>64249242
Learn how to use the fucking website before you post you fucking ignorant whore.
>>
>>64249433
>>64249303
>le spoilerzzzz!!

Fuck off and kill yourselves.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.