[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Version 1.01 Patch Notes >Changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16
File: crawlinginmy.jpg (673 KB, 1280x869) Image search: [Google]
crawlinginmy.jpg
673 KB, 1280x869
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Version 1.01 Patch Notes
>Changed opening crawl to include much needed clarification of the relationship between the Resistance, First Order, and the Republic
>Han Solo no longer uses Chewbacca's bowcaster
>Snoke's name has been changed and lines were redubbed to reflect this
>Starkiller Base laser is no longer visible from the planet Takodana
>Kylo Ren lightsaber ignition scene has been reinserted
>Removed final scene with Luke Skywalker, film now ends with Millennium Falcon take off
>>
File: 1447205471325.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1447205471325.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>>64247579
nice
>>
>>64247579
>>Han Solo no longer uses Chewbacca's bowcaster
What was the point in having Han keep using the bow blaster? seems like such and arbitrary thing that added nothing.
>>
>>64247677
To show off the strength of the bowcaster and make kylo rens injury from it seem more significant.
>>
>Version 1.02
>Took advantage of PG-13 age rating two swear-words limit
>Luke now furrows his eyebrows and tells Rey "Why don't you just FUCK OFF?!?!"
>>
>>64247579
>>Removed final scene with Luke Skywalker, film now ends with Millennium Falcon take off
this scene was kind of jarringly added to the end and didn't really go with the pacing but I would have been pissed if they didn't show Luke at the end. It would have felt like such a forced shitty cliffhanger. Now they don't have to waste any time at the beginning of the next film finding him.
>>64247715
could have done this without Han using it though.
>>
>>64247677
>Explaining that Kylo Ren got fucked up by that weapon
>Explaining why every gamer in battlefront gets fucked up by that weapon
>>
>>64247715
If that was the intention then it failed because a significant number of people A. Had no idea why Kylo was beating his chest B. Didn't even remember that he had been injured prior to the fight. Definitely wasn't worth the cringe-worthy dialogue and just the general nonsensicalness of the whole thing.
>>
>>64247677
>"wow, chewie, your bowcaster does lots of damage"
>"why did i never notice your bowcaster does a lot of damage, chewie"
>chewie shoots kylo ren with bowcaster

Audience: oh, Kylo Ren has a lot of damage because he got hit by the bowcaster, which Han Solo said does a lot of damage.
>>
>>64247579
also have at least one scene where poe and rey interact.
>>
>>64247796
I don't know why? It's clear in the film that Chewbacca shoots and hits Kylo with the bowcaster, which Han Solo says and demonstrates does a lot of damage.
>>
>>64247796
Well I knew B but the chest beating was just silly, I was shot in Iraq and I'm fairly certain my medic would have fucking court martialed me if I started beating my wound
>>
>>64247859
You aren't a psychopathic force-wielding villain in a sci-fi fantasy film.
>>
>>64247854
because kylo acts like a bb hit him
>>
>>64247906
So?? The same logic applies, he is a human and smashing a gaping wound with his fist.
>>
>>64247854
Probably because it happened right as Han died. I might have forgotten if he wasn't beating on it later.
>>
>>64247796
You must have looked away when they cut to Carrie Fisher's horrible visage, but it shows Chewbacca aim and fire his gun, and then it shows the red blaster bolt not only hit Kylo Ren, but also Kylo falls forward, clearly in pain.
>>
>>64247944
He obviously wasn't being logical is my point. He lost the fight remember.
>>
>>64247936
No, he takes it pretty hard. He falls forward onto his knees. Really sells the hit. It's brutal.

Even shows his face and it's clear he's in shock and pain.
>>
File: Calo Redguard.jpg (60 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
Calo Redguard.jpg
60 KB, 297x297
>The dark warrior also possessed a strong tolerance to physical pain, able to fight even after being shot by Chewbacca and wounded by Finn and Rey. Kylo could be seen beating his wound to utilize his pain and tap into the dark side of the force.
>>
>>64247859
Medics can't court martial people, faggot.
>>
>>64247971
>when they cut to Carrie Fisher's horrible visage,
Oh yeah I don't fucking get this, did they have cameras watching them or what? at no point prior or even after was it established that leia was watching or communicating with them in that room but somehow she sees Han be killed. Unless I'm just missing something.
>>
>>64248034
as opposed to everyone else who flies back 20 meters when hit
>>
File: nevereverever.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
nevereverever.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>Force Awakens will never EVER be released on VHS
>>
>>64248046
No shit, it's called a fucking joke you dumb armchair nigger

>>64248049
She's Vader's daughter and senses Luke's voice in Episode V, it's not too extreme to imagine she senses the love of her life being killed by their own son
>>
>>64248049
She feels Han die "through the Force."

This is the same "the Force" that Rey can use without any training or prior knowledge, but Leia can't because
>>
>>64248065
Do I really have to explain the difference to you between Kylo Ren and your run of the mill Stormtrooper?
>>
>>64248049
She didn't see it. It was The Force™.
>>
>>64248065
The people who flew back were stormtroopers, though. Kylo Ren is a much tougher person and thus doesn't get thrown back, but it is still a hard hit and you can see that he felt it.
>>
>>64248118
>>64248109
>>64248105
Wow they did a pretty shitty job of illustrating this. Would have been better without the shot. The last thing you want to see in a moment like this is Carrie fisher's fucking coke nose botox face.
>>
>>64248049
It's established in a New Hope that Jedi can sense when people die, evidenced by Ben feeling all those people die when Alderaan was blown up.
Since Leia, being Luke's brother, has an affinity for the force, it wouldn't be too far fetched that she would feel the death of someone she cares about deeply.
>>
>>64248177
I'm watching the scene over and over right now, and it's pretty well done and clear.

I think the only way they could have made it clearer would be like a close-up on the wound or something, or Kylo going "ouchie." Or maybe they could add health bars to the movie and you could see Kylo's HP go down.
>>
>>64248177
Honestly mate if you didn't get the fact she's Luke's sister, has the force, and can feel her husband's death as he's murdered face to face with her own son whilst Kylo is probably going through emotional hell at the same time, you are a fucking idiot beyond saving.
>>
>>64248240
Oh, you meant Leia using the Force to feel Han die.

No, that's pretty much how Star Wars works.
>>
I do ally saw it and man, the hype is so overblown around this movie

It was good, don't get me wrong, but there was so much dumb shit.

>Why is Captain Phasma a thing? Why is she female? She's just Boba Fett 2.0
>Snoke is literally a Harry Potter villain
>Rey didn't look comfortable holding a gun nor using the light saber. And she ran like a little girl
>>
>>64248231
Her reaction mirrors Kenobi's reaction to feeling Alderaan blow up with the Force. The only thing missing is someone asking what's wrong and her saying, "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a Han Solo suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened to a Han Solo."
>>
>>64248321
phasma is way worse than boba fett, at least boba fett was badass in empire before being embarrassed and ruined in rotj. they embarrassed phasma in the first movie she appeared in.
>>
>>64248321
>It was good
But it wasn't. That's the point of these threads.
>>
>>64247803
Kek
>>
>>64248148
>>64248117
he weighs 160lbs max at 6'3 or w/e he is, and the troopers were likely closer to 200lbs excluding their combat gear which was probably an extra 50lbs. nothing showed he used force powers to reduce the velocity of the shot. he should've gone flying further than any trooper that got hit. before you say that it would've made him look like a bitch consider this: the entire movie did that
>>
>>64248462
It WAS good. It was hardly great.

It was entertaining but I read people say it's better than some of the originals which is patently ridiculous. It's the summation of SJWs and Disney and powering through with the momentum of nostalgia
>>
>>64248538
Yeah, but he has the Force, so he doesn't go flying and instead survives it.
>>
>>64247796
>>64247796
Whenever he fist bumped his chest I was at fucking loss, no idea what he was supposed to be doing.

Until I read it here I had no idea he was hurting his own wound, I guess to "make himself stronger"?

The movie never explains what the fuck is going on with that.
>>
>>64248605
he didnt USE the force though. he was taken completely by suprise. being force sensitive doesn't make you immune to f = ma if you're not using it
>>
The end revealing Luke Skywalker is fine in concept but was poor in execution.

The location is a well known world heritage site that instantly pulled me out because I knew exactly where they were filming on earth, then it lingers on that shot between Luke and Rey too much then switches to this fucking weird unsteady gopro tier helicopter shot which leads into the credits.

In fact as I noted myself thoughout the film, it's like the more the film went on, the they started phoning it in from a design and direction standpoint, the area where Han Solo is killed is so green screen it's crazy, also Lork Snoke or whatever is mediocre CGI as bad as the white orc from The Hobbit and is basically Voldemort, why couldn't he have been done with prosthetics?

It's interesting because the movie until they get onto the Falcon is basically great with lots of practical effects and great shots.
>>
>>64248620
I thought it was pretty obvious, honestly.
>>
>>64248321
These are the most retarded criticisms I've heard yet, jesus.
>>
>>64248459
>at least boba fett was badass in empire

He literally did nothing.
>>
>>64248720
>being force sensitive doesn't make you immune to f = ma if you're not using it
cool, where was this officially established in the lore?
>>
>>64247677
I took it as a red herring, that Chewie was going to die, and Han was going to use the bowcaster in future films

Wouldnt be surprised if Chewie uses hans blaster
>>
>>64248620
>> The movie never explains what the fuck is going on with that.
hes dripping blood down his leg, I thought it was pretty obvious.
>>
>>64248911
He literally tracked down Han Solo. You literally eat crayons.
>>
>>64248933
>my LOREEEE
i don't give a fuck about your retarded lore or your retarded canon, your movie is shit and if you want to go autist and demand wookiepedia citations when someone criticises obvious things then go to the starwars subreddit
>>
>>64247906
>implying
>>
>>64249057
Taste the rainbow, dude.
>>
>>64249131
Don't start talking about how the physics and workings of the force and then get butthurt when I ask you to prove it, cunt.
>>
>>64247803
>JJ: "I'm smart because I telegraphed that event. Did you notice how I telegraphed that event?"
>>
>>64249131
>>64248933
>>64248720
He absorbed the impact the same way Darth Vader was able to withstand a hit from a lightsaber.

Also Kylo Ren is definitely wearing the best, most advanced armor that exists in the galaxy.
>>
>>64247796
I thought he was doing the king-kong gesture to mock Fin.
>>
File: 1451265496160.jpg (14 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1451265496160.jpg
14 KB, 229x343
>>64249479
KEK
>>
File: 1233.jpg (113 KB, 454x432) Image search: [Google]
1233.jpg
113 KB, 454x432
>>64249479
>>
>>64248249
We are at a generation now that people can't think or understand what happens in film.
As long as the CGI looks good why bother following plot?
>>
I honestly didn't mind the ending scene, but I hated how it ended. What should have happened was, it shouldn't have been a bright and clear day out, it should have been a bit darker, closer to dusk. There should have been a torch illuminating Luke's cloaked figure, and as soon as Rey saw him, she should have uttered "Luke?" Have Mark stand there for a second and slowly turn his head revealing his profile, beard showing and letting us know its him, glowing from the firelight, and just as quickly as he shows his profile, the credits roll.
>>
>>64247579
I thoroughly liked TFA but I agree with this list.

Most of all the last one. The current ending is like the having the last scene of Empire be the droids entering Jabba's palace.
>>
>>64248321
>Captain Phasma
To sell more toys

>Snoke
Worst villain in shittiest star wars flick yet
>Rey
Beaujtiful strong womyn who don't need no copilot
>>
>>64248177
Was TFA your first Star Wars movie, m8?
>>
>>64249131
Calm down, it's a movie about magic powers.
>>
>>64248177
seriously bro it was pretty clear what the purpose of that shot was. If you honestly didnt pick up on it then maybe you should rewatch all the star wars movies a few times.
>>
File: 1346684482374.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1346684482374.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
Anyone know where they filmed Luke and Rey's scene?
>>
>>64247803
>aster does lots of damage"
>>"why did i never notice your bowcaster does a lot of damage, chewie"
>>chewie shoots kylo ren with bowcaster
>Audience: oh, Kylo Ren has a lot of damage because he got hit by the bowcaster, which Han Solo said does a lot of da
American audience
>>
>>64250061
>being so autistic as to think anyone narrates the film to themselves
>>
File: 1400164675616.jpg (707 KB, 1222x1212) Image search: [Google]
1400164675616.jpg
707 KB, 1222x1212
>>64249922
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skellig_Michael
>>
>>64247677
DUDE WE HAVE BEEN SMUGGLING AROUND THE GALAXY FOR 40+ YEARS TOGETHER AND I'VE NEVER USED YOUR BOWCASTER BEFORE LMAO
>>
Wait, wasn't the last scene supposed to take place in a cave and it was leaked? I wonder if that is why the final scene feels so rushed.
>>
File: StarWarsVIIConcept4.jpg (68 KB, 1280x537) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsVIIConcept4.jpg
68 KB, 1280x537
>>64250190
>tfw we never got this scene
>>
File: 1442602228706.jpg (38 KB, 841x764) Image search: [Google]
1442602228706.jpg
38 KB, 841x764
>>64248177
>coke nose botox face
>>
>>64247579
The name "Resistance" literally fucking tells you though

They are a loose group of people who are resisting the First Order's expansion because the New Republic is shit like the old one was pre-Sheev

Why people think it means "rebellion" I don't know but they need a damn dictionary, not an opening crawl fix

other than that we cool tho, OP
>>
>>64247859

>medic
>court martial

Want to know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
>>64250751
Because a "resistance" in the real world means an insurgent force resisting their occupiers.

The name resistance basically for the army of the Republic is retarded.
>>
>>64250911
the resistance isn't working for the republic though. the republic doesn't want war with the first order
>>
>As long as there is light there is hope
jesus I actually fucking cringed.
>>
>>64251260
>>64250751
And we're supposed to know all this how?
We are not told this in the film, it should've been at least mentioned in the opening crawl.
>>
>>64249922
you can go there lad ive climbed it
>>
Star Wars: The Force Awakens 1.02 Patch Notes
Balance Tweaks
>reduced Rey's Mind Trick ability and general proficiency with Force abilities
>significantly reduced Rey's damage dealt to Kylo Ren
>reduced Rey's speed and agility while using lightsaber
>reduced Rey's power in saber clashes with Kylo Ren
>reduced damage dealt by Bowcaster to bring it in line with previous appearances
>increased Captain Phasma's resistance to being held hostage
>reduced Poe's X-Wing's blaster damage dealt to infantry

General Glitches and Bug fixes
>fixed audio bug with Luke Skywalker, he will now says his lines properly at the end
>fixed camera glitch that caused it to spin around Luke and Rey at the end while their bodies remained inanimate
>>
>>64251260
>the republic doesn't want war with the first order

well they sure ought to now what with all their planets being blown up.

I look forward to the films continuing to ignore the fact that the Republic exists in order to rehash scenes from the OT
>>
>>64250061
International audience:
>why the fuck is this movie repeating everything three times
>god Kylo is such a pussy
>>
>>64251416
>General Glitches and Bug fixes
>>fixed audio bug with Luke Skywalker, he will now says his lines properly at the end

oh fuck I lost it
>>
File: wake up no patch.jpg (44 KB, 461x600) Image search: [Google]
wake up no patch.jpg
44 KB, 461x600
>>64251416
fucking hell gaben
>>
File: cookie dog.gif (799 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
cookie dog.gif
799 KB, 400x332
I've got one,
>Tone down some of Finn's comedy relief. I ended up liking him but sometimes it's a little too far. Like when they grab Phasma and he goes, "WHO IN CHARGE NOW, HUH? HUH? BOOYA!"
>Remove Finn's little "I'M FINNA GUNNA LEAVE FOR THEM OUTTA RIM YO."
>WHO THE FUCK IS MAX VON SYDROW SUPPOSED TO BE
>Give Hamil time to learn his lines instead of putting him on an island and roll the camera for a bit, hoping he can guess.

>>64247579
>Changed opening crawl to include much needed clarification of the relationship between the Resistance, First Order, and the Republic
Yes.
>Han Solo no longer uses Chewbacca's bowcaster
I liked this, honestly. It was cute. Chewie should be a bit more reluctant to give it up the second time though, make it seem more likely that Han never got to use it.
>Snoke's name has been changed and lines were redubbed to reflect this
Snoke is fine, they should just stop calling him that. Supreme Leader works. The Emperor was never called Sheev Palpatine.
>Starkiller Base laser is no longer visible from the planet Takodana
Sure.
>Kylo Ren lightsaber ignition scene has been reinserted
Ehhh, I didn't even notice the lack of it.
>Removed final scene with Luke Skywalker, film now ends with Millennium Falcon take off
Luke is fine. They should remove the spinning camera shit. Instead they should have ended it with the Falcon landing on the island at night, with it all misty and dark. She climbs the steps and see's the silhouette of a man in robes. He turns to her but we can't see his face. Maybe go full pottery and have two suns behind him. Then credits.

>>64248321
>Why is Captain Phasma a thing? Why is she female? She's just Boba Fett 2.0
Because Boba Fett 1.0 and Boba Fett 0.5 were really popular. They didn't kill her so I'm sure she'll be back.
>Snoke is literally a Harry Potter villain
He looks like shit, yeah.

>>64249737
Don't blame your inability to follow the basic plot on "the masses." If you didn't get it, you're just as dumb as them.
>>
>>64251602
So end it exactly how I described it earlier in the thread?
>>64249759
>>
>>64251716
Exactly, sorry anon I missed that post.
>>
>>64251753
Its fine man. I just hope JJ releases a directors cut and has some deleted scenes in the movie.
>>
>>64249258
>thousands of people still completely oblivious

TFA Patch 1.02:
>Opening title crawl changed to
BIG HAIRY CREATURES BOW LASER WEAPON MAKES MUCH HURT ON PERSON IT HIT LIKE WOW OUCH MAN
>Anyone hit with Chewbacca's Bowcaster now exclaims "MAN FUCK THAT WEAPON THAT THE BIG HAIRY CREATURE USES REALLY FUCKING HURT ME A LOT LIKE I'M DEAD NOW PRETTY FUCKING SPECTACULAR TBQH
>>
>>64251423
It doesn't anymore. Their capital got blown up.
>>
>>64247803
It was a different model, the lasers were a different color.
>>
>>64250256
>>64250190
Why was this not in the movie? It was filmed, we've seen screens and leaked footage from this scene ages ago.

The ending of the movie feels so bizarre and half-assed.
>>
>>64252044
Patch 1.02.1:
>Kylo doesn't kick both Finn and Rey's ass and then suddenly run out of stamina bar midfight for no reason
>>
>>64253070
was it filmed? I've only ever seen that concept pic. Got any pics of it?
>>
>>64248049
this guy is a genuine grade-a retard. AYY
>>
File: download (3).jpg (78 KB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
78 KB, 824x460
>>64253129
>>
File: download (4).jpg (87 KB, 843x462) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
87 KB, 843x462
>>64253173
>>
>>64253173
neat. Fuck you JJ why cut it
>>
File: 1410148225797.jpg (42 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1410148225797.jpg
42 KB, 569x802
>>64247579
>Captain Phasma engages in vibroblade/lightsaber fight with Finn instead of random stormtrooper aka TR-8R
>>
>>64253334
That would actually make a lot of sense
Not sure how you'd break up the fight with both of them living though
>>
>>64253334
This would have made her even better. And have it show her pick herself up and the bowcaster clipped her shoulder badly
>>
>>64247579
>starkiller base no longer fires a salvo at individual planets, but a single shot into a target system's sun, which causes the star to go nova
>starkiller base can no longer be destroyed deathstar 3.0 style by it's secret waypoint. Starkiller base is not destroyed in episode VII
>starkiller base's canon is temporarily disabled in the final battle of TFA, allowing the resistance base time to evacuate (Starkiller base will now be destroyed in act 1 or 2 of episode VIII)
>final scene with Luke and rey is restored, but now rey begs Luke, "help us, Luke Skywalker, you're our only hope."
>>
>>64253448
She gets shot and thrown back, just as tr8r did, but she survives thanks to chrome armor and actual badassery.
>>
>>64247579
>>Han Solo no longer uses Chewbacca's bowcaster
Why does this trigger nerds so hard
>>
>>64247579
>Jar Jar is added unto every single shot
>>
>>64251511
this was my friends exactly, can confirm
>>
>>64247579
also
>remove Disney's Marvel's the Avergers' Comedic Scene with People Being Goofy Around the Main Villain™
>>
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Version 2.0 Patch Notes
>Beat OP to near death
>Force him to make a successful sci-fi movie franchise of his own from scratch
>>
>>64254307
DUDE HASNT MADE A MOVIE THEREFORE HE CANT COMMENT ON THE QUALITY OF MOVIES LMAO
>>
>>64247944
He isnt human, hes a force sensitive human and a dark side user at that. In Star Wars, the force is the fuel of all things. Some creatures are capable of manipulating it and using it like magic, e.g. throwing lightning, leaping buildings, telepathy, telekinesis. These force-sensitives are normally conscripted in to the Jedi and taught to lose all strong emotion as that leads to the dark side, which is basically cocaine and nitroglycerin mixed together.

The logic behind Kylo bashing his chest is because strong emotions act as fuel for the dark side, its exactly like self-destructive junkie behaviour. They dont care about themselves they just want a bigger hit and thats Kylo all over.
>>
>>64248933
Literally fucking everywhere lmao.
>>
>>64248231
>Force sensative people can feel when people die
>First Order blow up FIVE planets all at the same time and Rey doesn't even bat an eyelash
>>
>>64248045
One.
>>
>>64253173
>>64253206
>>64250256
>Luke in the dark
>Rey in the light
>this is the first time they see each other as friends
BRAVO JJ
>>
>>64253173
>>64253206
Gotta make that SE money f a m
>>
>>64247677
it was entertaining and added a stronger dynamic between the two characters. you fuckers will nitpick anything, won't you?
>>
>>64247955
>i am literally incapable of paying attention for more than 10 seconds at a time
how did anyone miss this? they even make a point to show him bleeding in the snow. i'm honestly convinced that the people who say this movie sucked have no developed comprehension skills whatsoever
>>
>>64247944
he was trying to embrace the pain rather than let it overcome his focus. you know, something dark side wielders are wont to do
>>
>>64255270
>Han apparently has never used Chewie's weapon in 30+ years of close friendship
>it adds a stronger dynamic between the characters

no but seriously, it was to establish that his gun is powerful in the hope that Kylo Ren being shot with it will make him look like less of a failure when he loses a duel to a total novice.
>>
>>64254851
>comparing Obi-Wan and Leia, both aged and experieced combatants, to a literal sand woman who at that point in her life didn't even know the Force was an actual thing until a few hours prior
>>
>>64248575
do you honestly believe the diversity in casting somehow made the film worse?
>>
>>64253226
because it makes him look like a villain
>>
>>64254851
That was something that bothered me. Five planets blew up, at least one of which was the capital of the New Republic and probably had at least billions on it. All together it was probably 30 or so billion on those 5 planets considering they were probably all inhabited and were, at the time, the center of the galaxy.

But apparently Kylo couldn't use that anguish to feed his power, which he should have been able to do, and Rey didn't fall to her knees overwhelmed by the sudden gap left by so many people dying.
>>
>>64255822
The novelization shows Leia nearly collapsing after Hosnian Prime is blown up from feeling the effects through the force.
>>
>>64255871
I guess that would have taken some amount of acting from Carrie Fisher in the movie so they cut it.
>>
>>64247796
>>64247859
>>64247906
>>64247944
A lot of starwars was inspired from samurai film or whatever, so I think why Kylo was beating his wound was to promote swelling to make his wound less severe, a practice rumored to be used as samurai. I didn't really know why he did it at first either.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.