[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider them canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
Do you consider them canon?
>>
>>64246800
Yes, because I got over it and don't get butthurt
>>
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>caring about Star Wars cannon
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 624x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 624x340
>>64246800
Do you consider these canons?
>>
>>64246800
I don't subject myself to watching these shit movies or the special editions that shoe horn them into the OT, so canon or not it doesn't matter.
>>
File: pol1445529040774.jpg (377 KB, 642x859) Image search: [Google]
pol1445529040774.jpg
377 KB, 642x859
a few things from them and overall major events.

i will always consider canon though KULE KATARN AND HIS THEFT OF THE DEATH STAR PLANS AND THE DARK TROOPERS.
>>
Semi-canon.

All of the good shit is canon, all of the bad shit isn't. Midichlorians=not canon for example.
>>
>>64247302
>Star Wars
>Not Race Wars
>>
>Episode VII
Yes
>>
The Clone Wars, the Emperor's rise to power and Anakin's downfall I consider canon, although I like to imagine them all playing out differently.
>>
>>64246800
Sure senpaitachi
>>
>>64246800
Yup
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.