[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still respect Joe Rogan knowing that he's a cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 12-joe-rogan.jpg (112 KB, 550x802) Image search: [Google]
12-joe-rogan.jpg
112 KB, 550x802
Do you still respect Joe Rogan knowing that he's a cuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grt3gT7pNQ8
>>
>>64246462
Too long not watching
Sum it up for me fuckboy
>>
>>64246462
>implying I ever respected Joe Rogan
>>
>>64246462
>leaves room to fart just so his wife doesn't have to smell it
>is called a cuck

Jesus Christ you're a fucking dumb ass. What's wrong with him doing something nice for his wife? Do you think he should just shit in her face, you permavirgin?
>>
>>64246598
So he's not aloud to fart in his own house that his own money and hard work paid for because his gold digging wife is in the room thinking about what she will purchase later on amazon with his money?
>>
File: 1446143537571.png (153 KB, 308x294) Image search: [Google]
1446143537571.png
153 KB, 308x294
>>64246462
>rogan watch
most autistic thing ive ever seen
>>
>>64246598
>being uncomfortable to fart in your own house

literally the definition of a cuck. I clamp down my ass cheeks on my step sons mothers face and release that way.
>>
>>64246677
You ever smell a Joe Rogan fart? It's near-lethal, dude. I sat in the front row, far-left stage at one of his bar shows some time ago, and he ripped ass. It was so pungent some people left.
>>
I respect him more now, if anything
>>
>>64246598
>giving a shit what a hole thinks of you

As he said, Rogan is a little bitchboi faggot cuck.
>>
>>64246850
My sid...
>>
>>64246462
Rogan Watch autist please go back to your whiteboards and newspaper clippings
>>
File: 1451408623412.png (32 KB, 851x255) Image search: [Google]
1451408623412.png
32 KB, 851x255
>>64246462

Just a manlet with daddy issues.

Probably abused too
>>
>>64246850
You don't like them brotein farts brah?
>>
>>64246850
Joe Rogan is literally the definition of all talk, no show.

That faggot talks up a game, but you'll be hard pressed to find any evidence of that game.

He brags about being so lethal and talented a Jiu Jitsu
>He's never done a BJJ tournament, there is absolutely no evidence anywhere of being doing BJJ beside a few pissy videos online of him fighting a white belt and him teaching

He brags about kicking boxing and taekwondo
>Literally no evidence anywhere of him kickboxing and only 1 video of him when he was 15 years old kicking someone in Taekwondo

He brags about being manly by working out all the time
>He literally gets schooled by a no name fucking personal trainer in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8lW6ZRwh8I

He's completely mediocre at everything. He thinks he's so fucking funny and amazing at his standup when in reality his comedy is his weakest aspect. He's a complete stoner junky pot head meat head douche nozzle that loves to talk the talk but can never walk the walk.
>>
>>64247140

Those kicks and knees are pathetic (7:30).

Schoolkid-tier.

Can't be arsed to watch more, the guy sickens me
>>
>>64247140
Holy fuck that video is enlightening and depressing.

I listen to this dude's podcast or the motivational speeches, but this is demotivating.
>>
>>64247505
can you sum it up? it's 34 minutes long
>>
That's ONNIT everyon
O
N
N
I
T

ONNIT
>>
>>64247542

Joe's one of those typical gym meatheads that are full of themselves but dont know how to do shit.

He also tries to do kicks and shit but on many occasions he almost falls because he has no balance.

There's people like that in each gym.

Joe Rogan is a fraud with an ego through the roof
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.