[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the walking dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 560x330
Redpill me on the walking dead.
>>
It's a zombie show
>>
boring
>>
>>64245442
garbage
>>
>>64245442
You don't need any pills to realize how mediocre it is, unless you're autistic
>>
>>64245442
A few great episodes among seas of filler tb.h
>>
Rick is pretty neat, I liked the Eastman episode.
>>
>>64245442

It's a fun and entertaining show but no fuckin where in the league of best tv series of all time like The Sopranos, Deadwood, Mad Men, Oz, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire etc.
>>
It's just dumb.
>>
>>64245442
It's actually far better than a lot of the shows /tv/ jerks off over, but normies love it so /tv/ pretends to hate it.
>>
Every single episode: 1 minute of suspense, 39 minutes of time filling crap, 3 minutes of suspense with a cliffhanger.
>>
People Arguing: No THAT'S LITERALLY IT: The Show
>>
Rick kills people
>>
>>64245442
ak47 vs m16
>>
>>64245442
Nothing to redpill
It's fucking garbage
The writers lost their contact with reality long time ago
They think they are creating heavy drama
While its laughably bad
>>
>>64246128
Was that supposed to rhyme or something?
>>
>>64245442
>unlimited bullets
>unlimited headshots
>>
z nation is somewhat better
>>
>>64246590
no

fuck off you contrarian

>>64245781
What he said
>>
>>64246650
oh sorry for hurting your poor show
>>
>>64246673
you should be sorry for having such shit taste

>it's a zombie tornado episode

jesus christ
>>
Z Nation is better.
>>
>>64246706
it's a zombie stuck in a well episode
>>
>>64246706
>it's a zombie tornado episode
It's funny because like a week after Z Nation did their zombie tornado, Walking Dead did one too.

And it was worse.
>>
>>64245583
This, the writers think they are a lot more profound and smart than they actually are. No one talks like a real person either, it's very irritating.
>>
>>64246769
remember when GRRM was a zombie

it was so epic

>>64246822
I don't even remember that from happening
>>
>>64246941
Exactly because it was shit and isn't worth remembering
>>
>>64246998
remind me where it happened ? because if you mean the scene where they get stuck in a barn you're absolutely retarded since it's a fucking storm

>DUDE ZOMBIE STRIPPERS LMAO
>>
>>64247079
>you're absolutely retarded since it's a fucking storm
*Tornado
>>
>>64247131
>I make my own headcanon

okay
>>
>>64247177
wat

It was literally a tornado. They showed the path it took.
Sorry TWD budget is so incredibly shit that they can't render a shitty tornado for your autistic ass.
>>
>>64245442
Bad because of the AMWF. Good because they killed off the chinaman.
>>
>>64247263
you retard, the storm caused a tree to fall off. that's it. no one even mentionned a fucking tornado.
>>
>>64247317
>killed off the chinaman
not yet
>>
>>64247365
>The next morning it looks like a tornado made its way through the woods, tearing up a line of trees and smashing the walkers to pieces, while just barely missing the barn. It’s a neat image, and one Maggie sees first.

Okay, so you're just an actual moron. Got it.
>>
FILLER: The show
>>
>>64247404
Where the fuck do you get that from
>>
>>64246396
Undercooked roast
>>
File: 1428460121682.jpg (938 KB, 2162x2657) Image search: [Google]
1428460121682.jpg
938 KB, 2162x2657
Go to Reddit if you want serious discussion on it
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 623x142) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19 KB, 623x142
>>64247404
lol
>>
Z nation is the Reddit version of TWD
>>
>>64245442
It's generic zombie trash, so it's boring, predictable, and shitty. Not worth getting into.
>>
>>64245442
hey i'm also wondering about this...
i liked the comic and i watched the first show, but i was severely underwhelmed by the end of episode 2 or 3
>>
Watch season one. If you hated it, then you'll despise the rest of the show because it's literally the best season. If you liked it, pretend everybody dies at the end of it because AMC fucking bends the show over the table and fucks it raw, no lube or anything.
There are a couple of episodes, well, parts of couple of episodes, that are okay, but it's really not worth the time investment at this point.
It's always a laugh to talk about on /tv/ after a particularly stupid episode.
>>
Season 1, 3 and especially imo 5 are great.
2 and 4 are snorefests with a lot shitty dialogues and nonsensical behaviour of the characters, best to avoid these seasons

Current season 6 they jumped the shark, writers resorted to literally boring pleb tier plot twists, every episode ive watched so far (3) feels like a drag. Main characters are getting more and more unlikable and annoying by the minute. Thinking of dropping this show alltogether
>>
>>64245442
Its shit
>>
Three or four good episodes out of each season.
>>
>>64250945
Didn't 4 have that GOAT Governor episode?
>>
File: low.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>64245709
>>
Z Nation is a better zombie show.
TWD just panders to Daryl fans.
>>
TWD is a better show overall. Z Nation is good for what it is and doesn't take itself seriously at all. The Murphy is also a cool concept.
>>
>>64252046
TWD is just stale now. And I love Greg Nicotero, I even met him at an evil dead convention years ago, but he REALLY shouldn't be allowed to direct episodes.
>>
>>64250945
you can't drop it. there's nothing else on. and our shit-talking threads will keep you watching :^)
>>
>>64252129
I actually think this is the best season yet and it's only going to get better. Yeah it had filler episodes but what show doesn't have filler episodes? Even Z Nation has fillers and people here praise it for the most part. I like both shows but for different reasons.
>>
Just got to the end of S2.

Why the fuck does the show spend so much goddamn time focusing on finding Sophia and the crew settling down at Hershel's farm?

S1 was good pacing. S2 was just them spending way too much time in one place.
>>
I want to see Rick and Daryl go gay for each other.
>>
>>64245938

So, every TV show ever then
>>
>>64252661
You just got past the worst season of them all. It gets better.
>>
>>64252661
For season 2, AMC expected the showrunner to make twice as many episodes as season 1 for the same price. He ended up quitting over it and the whole season was made for a shoestring budget with a lack of proper direction.
>>
I think TWD has been pretty decent from season 4B onward. Season 1 was alright too. Season 5A became stale as it grew closer to its mid-season finale.
>>
>tfw only person to like season 2
Shane is the best
>>
>>64253463
Shane was the only good thing about that season. He was the one of two characters that actually had an arch. Hershel did too.
>>
>>64252661
>less budget per episode
>twice as many episodes
>forced to shoot a mandatory amount of scenes inside
>AMC did other scummy shit

It's a bit long, but watch the Your Movie Sucks episodes about season 1 and 2 of TWD, it goes into pretty good detail about how AMC fucked over TWD.
>>
>>64245442

It's not that bad. I'm watching season 2 for the first time, and the story is ok but it's slowed to a crawl. They've been on this damn farm forever.
>>
first few seasons are pretty good. really good mix of plot movement with drama and action. and the governor is an amazing character imo. everything after the prison is shit
>>
The only good episode is the first and the last from the first season.
>>
>>64256183
>everything after the prison is shit
Wrong. It got good once Rick had to become the anti-hero.
>>
They can't hire a single military veteran for like $40,000 a year to make sure they use firearms properly.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.