[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123 KB, 535x731
I saw it. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
>>64243643
WARM
>>
>>64243694
BLACK
>>
>>64243985
DINGUS
>>
>autistic 14 year olds on chinese cartoon forums literally cannot figure out he was lying about that scene to get the general to take the gun even after he explains he lies as a way to get by in life easier even after the "life doesnt have to be that hard" conversation in the stage coach about why he doesnt bring bounties in alive
>>
>>64244571
I'm sure you're making a great point, but seriously, learn how to write a sentence.
>>
>>64244571
>he was only lying so I am not a cuck for enjoying footage of a poor little white boi sucking on a warm black dingus
>>
>>64243643
>except Four Rooms

that's his most underrated shit you dumb nigger
>>
>>64243643

My post triggered you so much you are trying to push it as copypasta?
>>
File: 1255538632162.jpg (11 KB, 145x130) Image search: [Google]
1255538632162.jpg
11 KB, 145x130
>just a few scenes before he admits the Lincoln letter is a lie and says he lies to get what he wants in life
>people still think the story about the son was real
>>
I love his segment in Four Rooms.
>>
>>64248326
How else would he know the General's son's name?
>>
People are reacting negatively to the plot gymnastics because it reminds them of his other films, but this time it was all in service of a heartfelt buddy story and never lapsed into a parody of some bullshit he saw in the 70s.

This is going to be like the Coen's A Serious Man - a film that was released, did okay, and then only gradually got recognized as better than many of their more highly acclaimed films.
>>
>>64248728
Could have easily knew him from the war.
>>
>>64250029
>a parody of some bullshit he saw in the 70s
>>
>>64243643
1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Deathproof
3. Jackie Brown
4. Pulp Fiction
5/6. Kill Bill 1+2
7. Four Rooms
8. Inglorious Basterds
9. Django

Not gonna bother watching H8ful but I hope it's his last.
>>
>>64243643
>bang Mira Sorvino in her prime
neither did cuckentino he just licked Sam Jacksons cum off her feet
>>
>>64248326
It doesn't matter if the story was real or not. The story was still shown in live action, so it might as well have been real you cuck.
>>
>>64248728
>you can't know a man's name without having him suck your dick first
>>
>>64248728
He probably knew him from the genreal killing a bunch of black folk

>>64243643
I enjoyed the movie as well and the little clues through out. Like when they first arrive as the cabin and the chess board has it's pieces in play but there is a candle right in the middle of the board.
>>
>>64243643
Poster looks like a red light saber. Coincidental?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.