[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did people think the Clone Wars were the prequels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
What did people think the Clone Wars were the prequels?
>>
>What did people think the Clone Wars were the prequels?
what?
>>
>>64240458

Come again?
>>
what his happening in this world
>>
Everyone thought the clones were the villains. I'm not sure when people considered the empire to have begun. I always assumed the Empire took over during the war.
>>
Exactly, what did the people think the clone wars were prequels? Aha, do you think the people did think the new trilogy were sequels? Pssh
>>
>>64240458
before the prequels?
>>
I thought they were a conflict against an army of hostile clones that the Jedi fought. I thought Obi-Won was this badass general that led troops to victory against copyshits.
>>
>>64240513
>>64240520
----->
>>64240617
>>
>What did people think the Clone Wars were the prequels?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64240545
>Everyone thought the clones were the villains.

They should have been. Or rather, there should have been clone armies on both sides.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.