[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit, /tv/, I'm supposed to watch a comedy with the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (36).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (36).png
1 MB, 1366x768
Shit, /tv/, I'm supposed to watch a comedy with the whole family and I'm supposed to pick the movie.

What do?
>>
>>64237305
Bill and Ted's excellent adventure or Wayne's world
>>
File: copy.jpg (58 KB, 960x885) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
58 KB, 960x885
Put pasta on your head!
>>
>>64237305
Problem Child 2
>>
Elf or When Harry Met Sally
>>
Evil Bong 2
>>
>>64237305
Home video of your life.
>>
File: stew.jpg (110 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
110 KB, 618x618
>>64237305
Stewart Lee is a master craftsman in the field of Stand Up Comedy. Stewart Lee is a director. Stewart Lee is a writer. Stewart Lee has published books. If you are attempting to make a sarcastic comment about Stewart Lee then clearly you don't understand his act. Stewart Lee's adopted-grandfather taught him sarcasm, and remember that because it will be relevant when I reference it later. Stewart Lee pushes boundaries. Stewart Lee crosses lines, then discredits the entire societal structure that created the line. I doubt anyone truly understands Stewart Lee. Stewart Lee is such a complex genius I doubt Stewart Lee can really understand Stewart Lee. Charlie Brooker is nothing more than a plebeians alternative to Stewart Lee. Stewart Lee has transcended mere 'comedy' as you know it. Stewart Lee is the pioneer of metahumour. Stewart Lee, Stewart Lee... Stewart Lee. Who else but Stewart Lee could disseminate prose in such a sophisticated manner? Nobody. No one can match the creativity of Stewart Lee. Sure Stewart Lee will sometimes offend. I won't apologize for Stewart Lee. Stewart Lee needn't apologize to anybody. Richard Littlejohn... You cunt. I bet posters here don't even remember the good old days of 80's alternative performance theatre. Stewart Lee has a degree in English Literature. If you don't agree with Stewart Lee then you are Tory scum and probably like football and Top Gear and you deserve to be strapped to a chair and starved to death while forcibly being injected amphetamines and made to watch the "comedy stylings of Lee Mack". Lee Mack never even went to university. Stewart Lee is one of us, if like me you have a liberal arts degree. Otherwise Stewart Lee is clearly above you and you just don't understand his comedy. Stewart Lee has an encyclopedic mind. Stewart Lee was a fanboy before it was cool to post on message-boards. Ask him anything about the Incredible Hulk. Guarantee Stewart Lee knows everything about the Incredible Hulk.
>>
>>64237305
epic movie xd
>>
the jerk
>>
Shawn of the Dead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.