[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you like this scene. It felt very Shakespearean .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: file.jpg (102 KB, 916x716) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
102 KB, 916x716
>>
You like it even though it has objectively the worst dialogue exchange in the entire prequel trilogy?
>>
I know what you mean. It was like poetry.
>>
>>64237354
The dialog was fine. The only downside for me was how stiff the acting was.
>>
>>64237291
>You are so…beautiful.
>It’s only because I’m so in love.
>No. No, it’s because I’m so in love with you.
>Then love has blinded you?
>Well…that’s not exactly what I meant.
>WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!
>>
File: 1396028024158.jpg (53 KB, 549x326) Image search: [Google]
1396028024158.jpg
53 KB, 549x326
>>
File: copy.jpg (58 KB, 960x885) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
58 KB, 960x885
Fuck you like this meme. It felt very Pastearean .
>>
>It felt very Shakespearean

How much shakespeare? Have you read or have seen? Honestly. Tell me what exactly is shakespearen about it?

Give me some lines that even sound similar
>>
>>64237496
I would have liked this exchange in a story where the dialog always sounds so deliberate, like Shakespeare, but in the context of Star Wars it seemed really bizarre because usually people talk in a more realistic manner.
>>
>>64237936
Have you actually fucking read Shakespeare? His characters do not speak as bluntly, awkwardly or "deliberately" as in the prequels. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64237448
>The dialog was fine.
No, it really wasn't. I don't even know how to explain this to you. No right-minded person can possibly listen to that dialogue and think it's ok.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.