[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How excited are you for Season 11, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 47389435643829345789.jpg (92 KB, 675x458) Image search: [Google]
47389435643829345789.jpg
92 KB, 675x458
How excited are you for Season 11, /tv/?
>>
>>64234720
That show has never been funny.
>>
>>64234720
As excited as usual. I plan on watching it but I honestly won't remember it's on until I see threads popping up on here.
>>
I was pleasantly surprised at how funny the last season was.

It's a good show to forget about and revisit after a while.
>>
>>64234746
>Has never seen the D.E.N.N.I.S. system episode.
>>
I haven't genuinely enjoyed the show since Season 7.

So, no. I've pretty much given up on It's Always Sunny. As of now, Workaholics is actually better.
>>
>>64234746
>>64234858
>Has never seen ANY episode
>>
>>64234918
Season 8 had a few good episodes, seasons 9 and 10 were crap.
>>
>>64234918
>Implying "The Gang Broke Dee" was a bad episode
>>
>>64234918
>Workaholics
>better than anything
>>
>>64234918
I still enjoy It's Always Sunny, but I agree that Workaholics is better.
>>
>>64234720
So fucking excited. Watched seasons 1-9 countless times, season 10 had me laughing so hard both times I watched it
>>
>>64234918
adolescent detected. It's Always Sunny will always be the superior show.

>dude extended adolescence lmao
>dude femdom lmao
>dude long curly hair on a man lmao

get fucked jabroni
>>
>>64234993
Shit taste confirmed. Don't you have South Park episodes to watch?
>>
who /manseekingwoman/ here?
>>
>>64235004
I could never get into Workaholics, the characters just weren't likable at all IMO.
>>
>>64235024
I'm 29. I realize that It's Always Sunny is geared towards my demographic, while Workaholics is geared towards 18 - 23 year olds.

It doesn't change the fact that It's Always Sunny has fallen so far that Workaholics is actually more entertaining.
>>
>>64235020
Same here. Every season gets funnier as the gang gets more and more flanderized.
>>
>>64235070
your opinion is objectively false
>>
>>64234972
That episode is literally when they jumped the shark.
>>
>>64234918
>workaholics
for 14-25 year olds
>always sunny
for 25-35
>>
That trailer for the ski episode is beyond cringe.
>>
The episode list is up on the wiki and it looks pretty solid.

The Gang Hits The Slopes

Dennis & Dee Bang

Charlie Catches a Leprechaun

Frank Falls Out the Window

Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo

Dee Made a Smut Film

The Gang Goes to Hell

The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 2

McPoyle vs. Ponderosa: The Trial of the Century

Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs
>>
Love the show but it would have been much better without DeVito joining it
>>
>>64235054
The whole reason I mentioned Workaholics is because the characters are so similar to the ones in It's Always Sunny.

Adam is literally just a younger version of Mac, and Anders is like a cross between Dennis and Dee.
>>
>>64235157
>Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo
It's Always Sunny is literally reddit now
>>
>>64235157
>Chardee MacDennis 2
I'm sure people will hate me for saying this, but I'm genuinely excited for that episode.

The Chardee MacDennis episode was stupid as hell, but it was also incredibly comfy.
>>
>>64235181
If Devito the dorrito could have just merged his personality/character among charlie and dee instead of diluting their characters.
I don't believe that was possible though, I don't think they're good enough to have harnessed devito's charm.
So technically Devito made it better even though he diluted Dee and Charlie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlFKfSS410
>>
>>64235250
I liked that episode too
>>
>>64235048
Is that shit still even on? I watched the first season and it was bretty gud
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.