[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Captain America.jpg (152 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Captain America.jpg
152 KB, 800x800
Captain America dies.

Either the Winter Soldier, Falcon or Agent 13 will become the new Captain America.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=129341
>>
>>64232737
good thing chris evans doesn't have a contract with marvel for infinity wars..
..oh wait
>>
More like he seems dead in a cliffhanger situation and reappears in Infinity War pt2
>>
>>64232737
Everybody knew that he'd die in this movie. Also Falcon will probably be the new captain america.
>>
>>64232818
Aaron Taylor-Johnson had a three movie contract.
>>
>>64232818
this site is generally a pretty reliable source
>>
>>64232737
It's gonna be Winter Soldier, that's what the marketing is shoving down our throats
>>
>>64232924
It'll be Bucky. Sebastian Stan has a nine picture contract and has been teasing that his role will get bigger, while Anthony Mackie has a standard five picture contract and has been saying he's fine being just the Falcon for the foreseeable future.
>>
TONY HELP DONT HURT ME
>>
>>64232737
like in the comic then
>>
>>64232737
Why would they kill off one of the main characters?
>>
>>64233206
$$$
>>
Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob?
>>
But who the fuck would kill him? The baddies are all goodies.
>>
He chokes on Ant Man and they both die
>>
WE CAPTAIN NOW
>>
>>64232737
I'm calling BS.

Him dying in Civil War is too obvious. It's what happened in the comics and it's what people are expecting.

I'm guessing him and a few other avengers are going to kick the bucket in Infinity Gauntlets part 1 and 2.
>>
>>64233289
Apparently, General Ross has him killed while under government custody.
>>
>>64233380
He didn't die, he got arrested. Unless that was part of the aftermath offshoot comics that I never paid attention to.
>>
>>64233380
That's what (some) geeks are expecting, general audience has no idea.

People were surprised when the Winter Soldier turned out to be Bucky. Cap's death would blow their minds.
>>
>>64232737
>Agent 13
lol, no chance
>>
>>64233289
Crossbones, they went to such great lengths to introduce him in Winter Soldier. And in the comics he's not known for anything else.
>>
>>64233206
They can bring him back, this is a comic book movie after all. Hell, even Coulson didn't stay dead.
>>
>>64233495
Well actually it was Agent Carter who really killed him or well did that time bullet bullshit, dont you know anything you fucking nerd?
>>
>>64232737
This is his last movie for this ''phase'' right? I could see it. I mean the next phase of the avengers after infinity war will have completely new avengers. It will kill the universe because they've already shot their load with the most popular characters. People by then will not know the characters and not care, be upset they are losing the originals, or they will be burnt out on capeshit altogether. Marvel dies after Infinity War
>>
>>64233588
It's the first, actually.
>>
>>64233588
>People by then will not know the characters and not care
Like anyone knew who Iron Man was before the movie came and people loved it.
>>
>>64233588
Shitposting aside, I'm not sure how they'll be able to continue after infinity war.
>>
>>64232924
How? Falcon has no super powers outside of a bird suit
>>
But Cap is the best.
>>
>>64233461
>He didn't die, he got arrested.

And was then killed by Shield Agent Sharon Carter.
>>
>>64234112

Exactly, even though I haven't read the comics the jump from Steve Rogers to him is a fucking huge power gap.
>>
>>64233469
Still think they're going to save the deaths till Avengers 3 & 4. That's when contracts with some of the big names (RDJ, Chris Evans, Johanson, and the dude who plays Thor, all run out.
>>
>>64234893
In the comics Bucky took over after Cap was killed in Civil War. Then Cap came back and now Falcon is the new Cap.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.