[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ is a bunch of autist fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: bestsuperheromovie.jpg (95 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
bestsuperheromovie.jpg
95 KB, 612x816
Avengers, Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3: over a billion worldwide

Every Marvel movie: doubled or more it's budget in box office gross; some movies with universal critical acclaim

> DUDE WIZARD CAPESHIT
> Marvel is FINISHED XDDDD

Kill yourselves you fucking faggots
>>
>>64231587
>/tv/ is a bunch of autist fucks

You must be very new here. Welcome to one of the most cancerous boards on the chan.
>>
>>64231587
This movie will make a lot of money
>>
I actually have high hopes for this movie and Civil War. Possibly the two best movies Marvel will release
>>
>>64231587
ITT: autismo to the rescue
>>
>>64231587
>it makes a lot of money so it must be good

Transformers was simply amazing, wasn't it?
>>
Devil
I
Satanic
N
EVIL
Y
>>
>>64231587

/tv/ was always one of the worst boards and recently it got even worse.
>>
>>64232636
Can we just turn this into a general /tv/ hate thread?

All jokes aside, I'm actually looking forward to Dr. Strange. Ben's a good actor and Strange is one of the most interesting comic book characters
>>
>>64231587
this movie will flop and you know it faggot
>>
>>64231587
bitch nigga, fight me
>>
File: fagget.jpg (58 KB, 582x444) Image search: [Google]
fagget.jpg
58 KB, 582x444
>>
>>64231587
jesus christ that looks terrible
>>
>>64231587

Agreed op

1. Civil War
2. Doctor Strange
3. Suicide Squad
4. Deadpool
5. X-man
6. BvS
>>
At least mads will play the bad guy.
>>
Why are you so mad? It's like you work for Marvel or something
>>
>>64231587
Wow didnt even realize that dude was gonna be Dr Strange.

I watched Ant Man for the second time a couple nights ago. I liked it. That mexican dude nails his character and steals every scene. Paul Rudd is whatever but I liked Evangeline Lily and Michael Douglas. I also liked when they showed Howard Stark and that British Chick that had her own miniseries. I liked the after credits scene where Hope sees the Wasp uniform and she smiles knowing she gets to cash in another MCU check.

In the after credits scene, is Bucky's arm in some kind of machine?
>>
File: Memelord.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Memelord.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>64231587
When the fuck has anyone said this? Capeshitters fucking love Dr. Strange, and tumblr fucking loves Beanpole Cuminhersnatch. This movie is gonna make a fortune.
>>
>>64231587

>That shitty facial hair/facial hair genes
>That shitty hairstyling that just looks plain greasy

Come on Benny, step it uo
>>
File: disappointed cat.gif (1 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
disappointed cat.gif
1 MB, 275x154
>>64233785
>thinking Civil War will be best capeshit
>thinking memepool will be better than X-Men and even Bats V Supes
>>
>>64235156
>X-memes

the only good x-men movie was x-2 fox just can't into capeshit after spiderman 2
>>
>>64235156
x-man looks cheap and boring with a been there done that plot and villain.

bvs looks like dogshit

Deadpool looks like small fun

Civil War will easily be the best of 2016. That's a guarantee after reading the spoilers.
>>
>>64233785
>Deadpool

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
> only jews think money = value
> jew jew jew
>>
>>64231685
>>64232636
>>64232707
Perhaps Reddit would be a bettee fit for you guys
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.