[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled , we can all agree that Sicario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sicario-1.jpg (77 KB, 667x561) Image search: [Google]
sicario-1.jpg
77 KB, 667x561
now that the dust has settled , we can all agree that Sicario is movie of the year right? good.
>inb4 STAA WAAZ XD
>>
>>64230622
It's a good movie but it's like a higher budget Steven Seagull vehicle where some side character is the protagonist instead of Steven Seagull.
>>
>>64230622
Hateful Eight
Ex Machina
Mad Max
Sicario
End Of The Tour
Creed
(Haven't seen Revenant)
>>
It's definitely MOTY.
>>
>>64230622
I havent seen hateful 8, revenant, creed or bridge of spies yet but I will soon and if none of them are bettter than sicario, I'm pretty disaapointed. I liked it, well executed, solid 8/10, but nothing too special.
>>
>>64230622
Spicario a shit
Blunt a Marry Sue
>>
>>64232045
she had to be rescued by a man at one point because hse fucked up badly did you even watch it?
>>
>>64232045
Then you don't know what Mary Sue means. She's shown to wrong and incapable on a few occasions and once she flat out had to be rescued. Fucking high schoolers.
>>
you made the same exact thread yesterday
>>
>>64230841
All shit
>>
>>64232045
>Blunt a Marry Sue

You've recently heard this word bandied about and decided to try to use it for yourself? D'awww.
>>
>>64230841
>nigger eight
poor tarantino corrupted with the negro thoughts
>>
File: fedora-picture.jpg (44 KB, 470x262) Image search: [Google]
fedora-picture.jpg
44 KB, 470x262
>>64232045
>Spicario
>>
>>64232045
The only possible "Mary Sue" in the film is Del Toro
Although he isn't one. He's just badly explained
>>
>>64232143
>>64232108
>>64232076
>>64232455
Name 3 things she did wrong MORALLY?
>>
>>64232541
if you have to list three things someone did morally wrong, 80% of movie characters become mary sues and thats not how the definition of it goes so fuck you
>>
>>64230841
>Creed
That movie was nigger in essence

>Mad Max
Most overrated action film of 2015

>Hateful Eight
Decent film, but probably Taratino's weakest

>Sicario
Meh, decent storyline but some plot holes here and there

>Ex Machina
This... this was the real film of the year for me. This definitely deserves an Oscar for best picture for how well done it was. Top notch acting, top notch writing, top notch direction

Haven't seen End of the Tour or Revenant either. Definitely looking forward to Revenant
>>
>>64232582
She has no moral flaws, that's the point.
>>
>>64232649
>but probably Taratino's weakest
really? I tried loking forward to it but if its not even as okay as django, I won't have a good time
>>
>Hey while we're transporting this prisoner through Juarez, you mind if I play this sick REO speedwagon mixtape?

JESUS CHRIST REALLY?!??!
>>
>>64232702
Anon, it may subjectively be Tarantino's weakest from my point of view, but I still recommend to see it. It's a fun movie regardless, and definitely well made. Just imagine the essence (characters, some plot, direction) of Reservoir Dogs but in the old west. It's pretty cool for what it is. Django just had much better pacing
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9yQu6IOdUY

Emily a cute. CUTE.
>>
File: 1447278767235s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1447278767235s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>64232863
The absolute madwoman. She actually says it @18:30
>>
>>64232701
I don't think you know what Mary Sue means.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.