[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT: Movies that were the biggest insults to movie franchises.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4.jpg (1009 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1009 KB, 1600x1200
IIT: Movies that were the biggest insults to movie franchises. AVPR being a shining example of pure unadulterated crap. Insulting fans of Alien and Predator.

What are some others /tv/? So I can mock the fuck out of them.
>>
The Godfather III.
>>
The Force Awakens.
>>
Terimator Genysis
Batman & Robin
Jaws sequels
Exorcist sequels
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull (even though it wasn't terrible, just mediocre)
>>
>>64232984

I can agree with just about everything on your list except Terminator Genysis. Wtf? I actually kind of enjoyed it. The trailers looked awful for it when it came out but the film itself was well shot and pretty solid.

Take TG off your list and its 100% agreeable.
>>
Terminator 3
Diamonds are Forever
Godzilla 1998
Exorcist 2 the Heretic
Alien 3
Transformers 3 (being worse than 2 is a sin on its own
>>
>>64232984
>terminator genesys

Terminator 3 predates that by over a decade and it did far worse damage
>>
>>64234018
>Transformers 3

It may be objectively worse than 2, but Revenge of the Fallen is burned in my mind as the worst movie I've ever seen in theater. I was both bored and angry. I eventually saw 3 but I was already dead inside after 2.
>>
>>64234018

Ok wtf bro? Alien 3 Assembly Cut AND Transformers 3 the best one in the franchise a lone. Go fuck yourself. You have terrible taste in film.
>>
>>64230427
AVPR had some cool scenes
But it was dark as shit

>>64232984
Terminator Genysis was at least better than Salvation
Jaws 2 is great on his own

Couldn't agree more on Indiana Jones

>>64234018
Transformers 3 is better than 2 fag, and that's saying something
>>
>>64234271
>3 is better than 2
3 is longer, has more eye numbing in your face messy effects, shia is twice as annoying and autistic, the girl is surprisingly as bad as fox, and the plot is even more dumb because of what was pre-established by the last 2

And being better than any transformers sequel is saying nothing
>>
File: aliens.jpg (995 KB, 991x1500) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
995 KB, 991x1500
>>64230427
>>
>>64234271

Yeah there were a few mildly cool scenes. But yes the whole movie is dark as fuck and that has to be the single biggest complaint of the whole movie.

BRIGHTEN UP THE FUCKIN MOVIE.
>>
File: fdat.gif (1 MB, 321x300) Image search: [Google]
fdat.gif
1 MB, 321x300
>>64234334

Obvious Troll. Please go fuck yourself sir. This movie is golden art.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.