[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Actors you have an irrational; hatred for >Browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: emily-browning.jpg (91 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
emily-browning.jpg
91 KB, 400x600
ITT: Actors you have an irrational; hatred for

>Browsing /tv/ years ago
>Some anon claims to have gone to highschool with her
>Says she was a bitch
>Bragged about smoking pot with heath ledger
>Feel burning hatred for her everytime she shows up in a movie ever since then
>>
>>64229372
>I hate people I never met because other people I never met told stories about them
Some life you lead
>>
>on /tv/
>not having irrational hatred
>>
>bill murray

I like some of his movies but he always comes across as such a dick in every interview or tv show etc. Always trying to be the funny smartass, I hope he dies soon...
>>
>>64229687
Murray, Bruce Willis, Harris Ford and presumably numerous others all have that weatherbeaten look about them

They know they've peaked, and all people want from them these days is a dim facsimile.
>>
>>64229372

she looks like a cunt but god shes hot
>>
>>64229372
>Feel burning hatred for her everytime she shows up in a movie ever since then
You must not have felt that hatred in like, the last 5 years or so.

Bitch's career is done.
>>
>>64229372
>Browsing /tv/ years ago
>Some anon claims to have gone to highschool with her

Holy shit OP, that might have been me.

I think I oversold it though, she was a cunt but only as much as like at least half of all chicks that age act like cunts. She's probably alright now.

Also my best friend fucked her, they were both 14 at the time, she was a bit of a slut.
>>
>>64229896
So he fucked her around the Lemony Snicket's time?

She was in her prime!
>>
>>64229974

Before that. They banged a bunch of times over the course of two weeks then she moved on to the next cock on the carousel. She was not the only actress at my school so the fact that she had been in Blue Heelers and Ghost Ship didn't really impress anyone yet. At the time there were chicks who were bigger deals than her. Lemony Snicket's was really her first noteworthy role.
>>
>>64230097
how many times have you fapped to her nudes?
>>
Refresh my memory nigga tell me more
>>
>>64230097
>Before that.
Cheers to your mate. That must be the highlight of his life.
>>
>>64230171
>>64229896
>>
>>64229730
>dim facsimile
thats a glib outlook
>>
>>64229372
post her nudes
>>
>>64230141

Never, I was never into her because I knew her personally and she was such a cunt.

I don't judge her like I used to, I think it was dumb of me to think less of someone for being an asshole when they're a teenager when so many are and then become well-adjusted adults. That said, at the other end of the scale some anon from Manhattan told a nice childhood anecdote about being stuck up for by Alex Daddario when he was being bullied . I believe that and it doesn't surprise me, she seems very nice, and as such I have fapped to her nudes many times.

Guess I'm more of a romantic.
>>
>>64229730
>Bruce Willis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6viUMICL31E
>>
>>64230182
>That must be the highlight of his life.

Oh, he'll still tell anyone who will listen. Even though when they broke up (if you could call it that) he insisted the sex wasn't that great anyway. Like he had anything to compare it to - she took his virginity.
>>
>>64230246
>not having hate-faps
>>
File: sleeping-beauty08.jpg (438 KB, 2000x1129) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-beauty08.jpg
438 KB, 2000x1129
>>64230330
>she took his virginity.
What a woman.
>>
>>64230246
I'm the OP of this post and the curse has not been lifted. I don't know how many years ago that was but it's part of me now.

Also try and spend less time on 4chan.org
>>
>>64230749
>I'm the OP of this post and the curse has not been lifted. I don't know how many years ago that was but it's part of me now.

I feel genuinely bad about being responsible for this. I hope one day you give her a second chance. Kids will be kids.

>Also try and spend less time on 4chan.org

Never. It's the mobile era m80, I'm on 24/7. Shit I'm driving to Adelaide as we speak and I can still be on 4chan. It's an amazing time we live in.
>>
>>64229896
>>64230097
Holy shit Mike? I told you not to tell anyone I banged her, she made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone.
>>
>>64231018

>she made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone

I'm guessing your unfamiliar with Australian social mores, especially among teenagers. There is almost no scenario in which an Aussie chick is uncomfortable with people knowing she sleeps around.
>>
>>64231252
slut shaming is very real
>>
>>64229612
its' 'irrational' for a reason
>>
>>64231330
a better title for this thread would be

>list the glaring personality disorders you have
>give anecdotal examples
>>
>>64231330
>its' 'irrational' for a reason
kek
>>
She causes me a raging boner
>>
>>64229372
I had a highschool teacher that claimed to know her.
She also said she was a bitch.
There is a good chance she is a bitch.
But those cheekbones tho.
>>
>>64229372
why? you didn't know her you tool.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.