[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>climax of Episode IX >a terrified but more competent after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20151229-WA0002.jpg (238 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151229-WA0002.jpg
238 KB, 1600x900
>climax of Episode IX
>a terrified but more competent after some Luke mentoring Finn has to face off against a corrupted Rey, who has been drawn to the dark side by her power and Mary Sue-ness
>after some sparring, it's clear that Rey is on a completely different level and is just toying with her opponent
>Finn gets curb stomped and Rey is about to remorselessly kill her former best friend to become a full fledged Sith
>but as she is swinging the finishing blow
>KYLO REN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>he blocks Rey's lightsaber with his own and stands between her and Finn
>both the fighters and the audience caught completely off-guard, given that he was supposedly killed by Rey after being defeated in ep. VIII, sealing her turn to the dark side
>"Kylo Ren?! But you're dead!"
>"You're right, Kylo Ren is dead. My name's Ben Solo"
>everyone's face when

So, wishful thinking theory thread?
>>
>>64227536
turns out Kylo Ren was dead all along and he isn't really Ben Solo
>>
>>64227536
honestly it could only be better if actually
"Kylo issa dead! Meesa Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>64227536
How mad will people be when Rey humiliate and kill Luke in the next movie?
>>
>>64227583
Kek
>>
File: what a tweest.jpg (16 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
what a tweest.jpg
16 KB, 300x390
>>64227583
10/10 tweest, would not spoil.
>>
>>64227583
They key to all of this
>>
Rey will not turn to the dark side. Why are retards forcing this so much?
>>
Snoke is a Yuuzhan Vong. Bookmark this post, Disney and JJ are going to legitimize the EU after all. If they don't there will be too much fan backlash.
>>
>>64227583
jesus i read that in his voice.
>>
> Death Star destroys planets
> Starkiller destroys Solar Systems

If we are lucky we will have a reality destruing weapon by episode 9 that will wipe this new shit and the prequels from existence so I can enjoy Star Wars like I did in the 90s.
>>
>>64228059
ironically the same source that leaked plot for TFA says the main plot of the trilogy is invasion of some outer space race
>>
>>64227536
>you're right Kylo is dead I'm ben solo
>and I'm a smuggler like my father before me
>>
File: 1364354662461.png (372 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1364354662461.png
372 KB, 640x640
>>64227536
>mfw every fan theory ever put forth is going to be a billion times better than whatever schlock disney cobbles together
>>
>>64228150
Well fuck
>>
>>64227995
I can see her fighting the temptation at least. She seemed angry when fighting Kylo, and like Luke she learned the abilities at a late age. Luke struggled with temptation as well.
>>
>>64228340
It's going to be the true Sith
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.