[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previously on Homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: saul.jpg (49 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
saul.jpg
49 KB, 1280x714
Now that season 5 is over, what are your thoughts on it? Great season and I liked that it was set in Germany. Allison got fucked badly and she deserved it. Do you think we will see Ivan in the future?
>>
how does this series still exist
>>
>>64227528
dropped it this season

is based quinn dead or what
>>
>>64227770
Not sure they never give a definitive answer at the end, but even if he survives he's going to fucking useless after having sarin in his system
>>
>>64227740
show went off the rails, then found a set of new rails to ride
>>
File: 100123994.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
100123994.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>ywn fuck a carrie matheson off her meds
>>
>>64227528
dont waste your time with this shit anymore.

no need to force yourself to like it.

just because the creators of the series dont know when to stop, doesnt mean you shouldn either
>>
Why did the Polish special forces kill the russians and allison? Did Saul told them they are a threat for the EU or what?
>>
this is literally

LITERALLY

the worst season so far. Fuck it, I won't watch a 6 season, because the fucking writers went batshit retarded.

Just think about all the stoey started, they tried to kill carrie using a system which would fail FOR SURE, beucase no one believed for a nanosecond quinn was going to kill her.
so, they use this stupid ass system to kill her and draw on them attention (because ofc, 3 people know about it), beucase...
because on documents NO ONE FUCKING CARED ABOUT, there was, in those 4909032490234 pages, one single string which stated that a nigger wanted to talk with carrie.
And this nigger wanted to say that a guy was actually alive.
AND THAT'S IT

She would never ever ever have figured out anything

BUT NO

LET'S DO THE MOST STUPID SHIT EVER

and that's not it, that's not fucking it
they even used the cliché against Saul. Like, WOW THE EX-CIABOSS HAS BETRAIED, FOR SURE DUDE

HOW THE FUCK
DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
WHEN YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKING CIA

JESUS
>>
>>64228261
they probably owed him a favor or something
>>
Someone post daughterfu lewds.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.