[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was fucking awful. The shittiest, laziest piece of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: shite.jpg (262 KB, 817x1200) Image search: [Google]
shite.jpg
262 KB, 817x1200
Well that was fucking awful.

The shittiest, laziest piece of faecal discharge since Cars 2.
>>
>>64223258
stop watching babby movies
>>
The only good to come of it is their open world weather and lighting systems.
>>
>>64223258
It was so materialist it freaked me out. The whole time I could only think of the characters as meatbags
>>
>>64223290
What? Are we talking about a movie here?
>>
This film is so bad i'm pretty sure pixar actually had nothing to do with it
>>
I agree. That movie is inferior to Inside Out.
>>
How did you get in the theater OP? I tried to watch at my local cinema, but they said I was a threat because I didn't have a child with me. The ticket guy laughed in my face when I asked for tickets.
>>
>>64223258
There hasnt been a decent kids movie in a LONG while
>>
I was so excited for this movie

But it felt to kiddish and nothing stood out
>>
>>64224506
TELL THAYT TUH KANJAHKLOOB
>>
Well, besides Cars, I thought I could blindly go into Pixar movie without doing my homework
>>
wait, this is out?
i haven't seen ANY fucking advertisement for it
why Disney would release a Pixar movie and Star Wars within a month of each other fuckin baffles me
>>
>>64224548
iS ThHaaat A MEEEEME I SEEE!?!
>>
File: 1443728188575.png (43 KB, 242x310) Image search: [Google]
1443728188575.png
43 KB, 242x310
>tfw remembering being hyped for this years ago when I heard they were taking another shot at making another movie about dinosaurs
>tfw seeing the awful character models for the first time
>>
Watched it the last day. One of the strangest movies I've ever watched.

Felt like a short.
The animation was class though. Specially anything involving the water or the background. I think they just couldn't justify putting so much effort into the animation for just a short so they extended it for a full length movie which they knew would do badly and save this animation for their next movie.

The message I got from the movie was definitely moving on and accepting life and death as something that happens everyday.
But the whole stoned/drunk scene was weird and I got the impression they were hinting that multiculturalism was bad with the whole scene at the end when they human went back to his own kind.

Was enjoyable enough though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.