[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have fixed this fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Kenobi_faces_Grievous_ROTS.png (1 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Kenobi_faces_Grievous_ROTS.png
1 MB, 1919x816
How would you have fixed this fight?
>>
Ended with a Obi-Wan killing him with the saber instead a shoehorned joke.
>>
Why does he burst into flames just because his last organic piece is shot?
>>
The rotating lightsabers trick made no sense

If he had two lightsabers moving vertically and the other two moving horizontally he would've won
>>
Had an actual guy as Griveous and remove the lizard race.
>>
Obi Wan dies in a second. Yes, i saw the cartoon Grievous first, the movie version is a bad joke.
>>
>>64222487
>spinning lightsabers isn't a good trick

It was.
>>
>>64222336

More lightsaber shit less car/lizard chase. Also letting grievous keep 4 lightsabers for more than 12 seconds.
>>
>>64222336

By not making General Grevious CGI and by not thinking that "more lightsabres = cooler"
>>
Why didn't Obi Wan get Grievous alone and get the jump on him? Or why not just wait a couple of minutes for the clone troopers to get there?
>>
>>64222487
Look m8 we all know obi wan gets a 100% defense boost vs spinning.
>>
I wouldn't have had Ewan McGregor do that weird flourish-and-point thing he does TWO times before they fight in that scene. You know what I'm talking about. I actually think it's the same shot but they just cut it in at 2 different angles. There's an annoying scene at the end of Saving Private Ryan where a Flak Gun fires at soldiers on top of a tank and one of their heads pops off, and Spielberg thinks its so cool that he cuts in an identical shot of the same mannequin getting his head blown off from a different angle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5H3XglHqno
>>
>>64222336
Instead of Obi Wan chopping his hands off in like 2 seconds then have the physical combat fight where Obi Wan kicks his leg or sum dumb shit, make them have more lightsaber combat, and instead of killing him with a blaster, stab him with a saber
>>
File: big.jpg (57 KB, 436x327) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
57 KB, 436x327
Add post credits scene in the Disney re-release of a a cloaked figure collecting the dust covered lightsabers.

The figure turns around and looks into the camera breaking the fourth wall, puts two fingers into her mouth and whistles. We hear a response from that bird/lizard thing that Obi-Wan rode.

Maz Kana winks at the audience. Fade to black, VO: "Would you like to hear a story?"
>>
>>64223237
I cringed
>>
>>64222336

A better director.
>>
Given the amount of fucking CGI lucas shoves into his movie, I'd say fuck the entire movie and hand it to be written and animated by Gendy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.