[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white female black side kick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 115760_original.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
115760_original.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
Force Awakens
Sicario
Focus
iZombie

they [jews] dont let the black guy fuck them, only hang out.
>>
nah they're just easing you into the interracial stuff

letting you get comfy with niggers hanging around your women
>>
In Mexico, NEGRO means friendzoned.
>>
its 2015 though
>>
guys, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks
>>
>>64220748
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl1RwV5W71
>>
>>64220700
this
>>
>>64220748
this
>>
>>64220760
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl1RwV5W71
>>
>>64220700
>your women
kek BOILS
>>
>>64220760
when the jews cool it with the anti-white subversion.

this is simply a preservation action. sort of like sounding the alarm.
>>
>>64220733
I don't think it does. It just means black.
>>
> emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
Sicario is an amazing film. It's a film about the white man saying he abides by the laws and won't hurt any poor little mexicans without trial by their peers but really he just fucks them all the white man doesn't give a FUCK
>>
the black guy in sicario is such a little bitch, doesn't come across as a door kicking FBI agent in the slightest. At least Blunt had a reason to become a little bitch.
>>
>>64222171
Upvoted. :^)
>>
>>64222347
>At least Blunt had a reason to become a little bitch.
WHICH IS SHES A WOMAN

NOT A WOLF LIKE BASED BENICIO
>>
>>64222940
I meant more like she really shouldn't have gone in that bank
>>
>>64220627
you guys were literally freaking out for no reason
>>
>>64220891

It doesn't, Anon is full of shit. However we use the verb "negrear" which basically means "to exploit". Like when you overwork an employee. Basically comes from "making them work like a negro".
>>
>>64220627
>they [jews] dont let the black guy fuck them, only hang out.

GOOD. Finn should fuck Poe anyway.
>>
>>64222171

Eternal anglo always wings
>>
When are you guys going to realize the truth about the jew? He loves shekles more than life itself, and could never aspire to hold any grudge or sacrifice even a dime for his ideology. No. The modern trend cuck-trend comes from the American left, the jews are just quick to see which way the wind blows and deliver thereafter. So stop fighting your fucking windmills and realize that the problem is feminism, not judaism.
>>
>>64220627

We have to take it slow you stupid fucking goy.

Now shut up and go buy more corporate products, thinking was never your 'people's' strong suit.
>>
>>64224363
Jew money enables the lefties though. They're as responsible as Blackwater was for Falluja.
>>
WAAAAH WAAAAAH I DON'T WANT STUPID GIRLS OR NIGGERS IN MY ESCAPIST POWER FANTASY FICTION WAAAAH WAAAAH THE JEWS DID THIS WAAAH
>>
File: 1430460894641s.jpg (4 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1430460894641s.jpg
4 KB, 200x250
>>64220627
The nigger cannot do for itself. It despoils every environment it is introduced into. The Negroid is a weponized plague that the Jews are forcing upon humanity.

Around the Negroid. Never Relax.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.