[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not a single feet scene in the entire film has quentin gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hateful-8.jpg (228 KB, 1321x793) Image search: [Google]
hateful-8.jpg
228 KB, 1321x793
>not a single feet scene in the entire film

has quentin gone too far?
>>
>>64220391
The girls foot got shot
>>
>>64220391

Queerton has moved on to his new fantasy--BIG BLK CCK.
>>
"Your son with my big black pecker in his mouth"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiVYtso6X0M

best scene in the film imho
>>
>9 main characters
>4 other characters
what was the title referring to? the bullets in a revolver?
>>
>>64220391
That movie was awful. His absolute worst without a doubt.
>>
>>64221630

Hello 4chan
>>
quentin cucked the aaudience
>>
>>64221115
didnt want to give away the channing tatum surprise in the title, plus he wasn't really in the whole main part
>>
>>64221115
I think it was everyone in the cabin except for OB and the ball blaster guy

so: both bounty hunters, the prisoner, the cowboy, the British guy, Mexican Bob, the sheriff, and the general
>>
should have been ONE person not who he said he was
not FIVE/SIX in on the scheme
>>
Samuel Jackson did an awesome job of playing Samuel Jackson.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.