[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Fitzgerald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
>I'm supposed to hate this guy

Impossible, he acts logically and that is something I can respect
>>
>>64216955
He is slave of his own fears. White devil should talk less and think more
>>
GOD GIVETH
>>
>>64216955
T R A I T O R
>>
>tfw losing your pelts because of treeniggers
>>
>>64216955
>he acts logically
Except his plan of going down the river would've gotten them killed if not for Glass
And he was not a man of his word or honor
>>
>>64217325
When in nature, it's about survival. We are animals.

Fuck your honor
>>
>>64216955
>killing a kid who doesnt want to lose his dad is logical
>he could just leave, but no, he has to kill people first
>>
File: 1383467934304.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1383467934304.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>64217345
>>
>>64216955
yuropoor here

I had a hard time trying to understand what he was saying.

What accent is it ?
>>
>>64217361
He could have attracted the native americans

>>64217399
you are welcome to debate me instead of resulting to memes
>>
>>64217450
Appalachian
>>
>>64217464
>you are welcome to debate me
Why should I debate a person who thinks honor is something despicable?
>>
>>64217494
honor as no meaning when it comes to survival

it is either kill or be killed. Yes he was an asshole for trying to kill leo and for killing his son, but it is understandable
>>
>>64216955
May main problem with Martian was that it cut away from Matt Damon too often to the point I couldn't feel his hopelessness.
With Revenant I'm not sure if the movie would have been improved or worsened if they just stuck with Glass throughout.
>>
>>64217450
It was Baneian
>>
>>64217574
You mean he was a genuinely sympathetic big guy?
>>
what was logical about him scalping the corpse of his boss?

also to be fair, what did leo mean when he said "we had no deal" nigga u deliberately blinked and were ready to die
>>
>>64217581
I don't remember any five minutes of the Martian, it was a pure meme movie.
>>
>won't sacrifice the lives of many for one
>will pull the trigger/knife on you if you stick a gun in his face/start shit
>rightfully wary of treeniggers ("Indians")
>understands that times are changing and the wealth and status of a man will be most important so he need maximum cash flow
>survived a scalping
>God-fearing
>dishes out banter even with his dying breath

most based character of 2015
>>
>>64217683
>what was logical about him scalping the corpse of his boss?
Probably he wanted to make appear like it was done by the indians.
>>
>>64217817
>>God-fearing
He ate dat summabitch
>>
>>64216955
you're not supposed to hate him.
he's the antagonist of the movie but he's not a villain.
>>
>>64217833
mind mini-blown
>>
>>64217835
BIG
MEATY
SQUIRRELS
>>
>>64217817
Fidgerald is literally the embodiment of /tv/'s ideals.
>>
>>64216955
what's logical about killing the half tree nigger in front of his father?
>>
>>64217683
>>64217870
are you seriously retarded? why else did you think he would have scalped him, you daft nigger?
>>
>>64216955
>hating Fitzgerald

He did nothing wrong, exept failing to kill Glass.
>>
>scalps dead company commander like a fucking hatchetchucker
>robs his money stash
>wants to stay on the boat
>philosophical hick
Atleast he was more real to the time than the Bridger character. Its like somebody stuck a modernday kid into the fucking 1820's wilderness
>>
>>64216955
I was thinking exactly the same.

He was a cowardly evil guy, but at the end of the day his exploits and lies were the only entertaining part of the movie. DiCaprio was dull and boring.

I would rather watch "The exploits and lies of John Fitzgerald: the biggest asshole on Planet earth" rather than 3 hours of Grunting Leo: The epic.

You will never get it, Leo.
>>
treeniggers made him do it
>>
he fucking blinked so why is he so mad.
>>
>>64220131
>asks him to blind if he wants to die
>waits five fucking minutes to see if the guy blinks
>>
>>64220131
Man I tried keeping my eyes open during that and I blinked at least twice
>>
>>64220131
This is the intelligence of the average /tv/ poster
>>
>>64220203
This made my eyes itch.
>>
What was Glass' problem?
He blinked, they had a deal.
>>
>>64220131
>>64222829
nice meme
>>
>>64217102
Whippity Trooper > Captain Phasma
>>
>>64216955
I did hate him, but you are actually right.
did Glass agree to be put out softly?
Like when he blinked/closed his eyes, was he agreeing?
If so I agree, he just killed the child when he was blinded by his anger and in self defense. Why I don't get is why he didn't just kill Glass afterwards.
Is that a plot hole? Say if the kid hadn't come in time to try and save his father, wouldn't it be obvious that he stabbed him? Wouldn't he have been guilty of murder and perscuted for it?
>>
>>64221241
>>64222927

it wasn't a blink though, it's not like he tricked him into blinking by waiting until he had to.
He consiously closed his eyes and kept them shut, he did agree to the deal senpai? The deal was broken when his kid got stabbed, the reason why he agreed to the deal was because he wanted his kid to go back to the base and survive.
>>
>>64220131
He blinked because the deal was to kill him, not his son. Killing the his treenigger son broke deal.
>>
>>64223722
>tree nigger son is mute for most of movie
>can't stfu when it matters
>>
Killing Glass was a smart move by him, but killing his tree nigger son AND leaving glass breathing was the biggest mistake of his life.

The Indian son was stupid on his part. Never should have tried to overpower a full grown man without a weapon. Shouldn't have screamed his guts, which is why Fitzgerald tried to shut him up. The smartest thing to do was to either shoot Fitzgerald, or threaten him to step back and call the other kid for help. I guess they are stupid ass kids, so I'll let that slide.

Still, you have to admit. Thanks to Fitzerald killing that dumb tree nigger, the movie got a whole lot more interesting.
>>
So, is treenigger the best racial slur of 2015?
>>
>>64216955
I kinda agree in that i think most of the shit he did was reasonable given the circumstances and i might have done some of the same things under that kind of duress, but he was still a dickhead and just not a likable person. Even before the shit hit the fan he was an asshole. At camp he was always yelling and acting like a dick, then he complained about everything and argued with the captain over every decision. You know everyone thought he was an asshole.
>>
>>64217464
Not only that, but he didn't trust him and for good reason. Glass was supposed to be their lookout at camp and he was off hunting when they got ambushed. Fitz was rightfully pissed. A lot of people got smoked because of it. Also, he got fucking scalped by treeniggers so it's perfectly natural that he was salty and hated them. Add all that up with losing his whole years salary after spending all that time innawoods busting his ass to get pelts and you got someone with an axe to grind
>>
>>64225714
>mute for most of movie

He was screaming the entire time he was alive
>>
>>64216955
That's why they had him kill Hawk. If he didn't kill him, then the character wouldn't have been enough for the audience to hate.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.