[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... what exactly are they doing with him? Like I kinda already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Finndunuffin.png (344 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Finndunuffin.png
344 KB, 480x640
So... what exactly are they doing with him? Like I kinda already have an idea of what they're gonna do with Rey and Kylo, but he seems to be kinda the x-factor here, I'm not entirely certain what they're going to do with him or how he fits in, which makes him the only character I'm actually excited about in the next movies. I mean, worst case scenario is he just becomes another Han Solo.

Hopefully he'll become a bad ass gray jedi.
>>
>>64216568
He's going to wake up from his coma midway through VIII and save Poe while Rey is away in training. They're gonna go gay.
>>
>>64216568
given how little they did with his background in the first one, probably just going to be audience surrogate and ease into being a tough badass by the end
>>
>>64216568
He's the Jar Jar of this trilogy. A comic relief character that sometimes does the right thing.
>>
He's the new Han.

Nigger Solo

lololololololol
>>
>>64216761
Except he really is the key to all this. Had he been there to save Poe or get Rei away from the Tie fighters, there'd be no movie.
>>
>>64216568
Rey will fall to darkness, Luke will train Finn as a jedi. He'll bring Rey back with the power of love.

Kylo will never get acknowledged by Snape and will help Finn in taking him down as revenge.
>>
>>64216568
token
>>
File: 1451354326575.gif (2 MB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1451354326575.gif
2 MB, 500x205
>>64216568
Traitor!
>>
He's the Han Solo. Poe is the Leia
>>
>>64216931
>they end the 9th movie with a 20 minute gay sex scene with Finn and Poe.
>>
He actually has the most potential considering he doesn't have a defined role yet. Of the three/four new main characters, he will be the only with a more-developed character arc.

Sadly, all that will be in the background as the movies pave the way for the new Jedi Lightsaber Show.
>>
I have a feeling that part of episode 8 will involve Phasma attempting to get revenge as well as redemption by hunting down the Stormtrooper she let slip through her fingers and cause so much trouble for the First Order. I think that might be part of his plot. I'm assuming Poe will also be along for the ride. Maybe the two of them will be trying to stall the first order or sabotage them while Rey trains with Luke
>>
He's Rey's love interest.

That's it. Role reversal is fun. He's in the movie to be "eye candy" and literally nothing else. He'll have obligatory cool scenes to keep him relevant and empower men, but that's it.
>>
>>64216568
>"got a boyfriend? cute boyfriend?"

i actually believe that him and Poe will be the first gay couple is Star Wars
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.